Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second favorite Bowie album (The Man Who Sold the World is 1st)! Love it!
Mad LOVE to @SyrinxTemple ! I returned Station to Station to the basement and returned with this beauty! CRANKING it now!
AF3D2EAD-39DE-4AE8-9D40-91923711F271_1_105_c.jpeg

https://www.discogs.com/release/10109642-David-Bowie-The-Man-Who-Sold-The-World

WHAT.. NO COMMENT??...
I'd be SO PSYCHED to play that slab...it's like when I went in 1984 to Philly to see... I don't remember who, but I went to USED record store shop and found a Buddah copy of Nursery Cryme which I will always cherish! I am also reading "The Genesis Chronicles" too and am in that era...

Last edited:
or a little while ago...
Right now it's ...pretty decent sounding pressing ...until I saw it was off center!!!!...can't notice it much though...man. Trevor Horn is god!!!!
R-12167434-1529706826-1608.jpeg.jpg

Before this is a thrift shop find; a 1965 LP that had probably had been played...ONCE??? Since it's RCA , it was in a plastic lined inner paper sleeve and it had basically NO DUST! and , being a 55 year old slab, it played wonderfully; VERY quiet! The recording is really good except for some string section phase issues...a very seldom heard piece by NIkolai Rimsky-Korsakov and a verrrry elegant cover ...must have cost a bit back then.
R-1529588-1586802475-5012.jpeg.jpg
Is that RCA a cloth bound style jacket? And being <<<<STEREO>>> it's a TKO IMO!

I'm listening to the Rolling Stones - Live at the El Macambo 1977 - 4 LP box that went on sale at Amazon last week, Originally $129 and was marked down to $60 - I had to spring for it as I love vintage Stones and have just about their entire output on vinyl. Cover art is nothing special.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back