Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!

Carrying on with kickass keyboard players....next up: Mars Attacks!!

red_planet.jpg

Wakeman is on fire with the minimoog here. Really well done recording too, it was worth the pain in the ass of flipping my TT belt down to the 45rpm spool o_O

2x45rpm LP

I can tell someone's been in a Monkee's state of mind lately. You've got more Monkee material than I do.
Once upon a time when I was a teenager there was afamily trip to NY. I don't remember the name of the hotel we stayed but the important thing was the Monkee's stayed there too for promoting the show. Big fun!

I can tell someone's been in a Monkee's state of mind lately. You've got more Monkee material than I do.
Once upon a time when I was a teenager there was afamily trip to NY. I don't remember the name of the hotel we stayed but the important thing was the Monkee's stayed there too for promoting the show. Big fun!
The Monkees are taking my mind off of the roof leak! Argh! Might have to pull a @GOS and sell some discs to pay for a new roof . . . nah! Spin on!

One of the most underrated LPs by the boys, it has Davy's schmaltzy ballads, Mike's experimental greats, and Micky's hooky singles, not to mention Daydream Believer. It's great from start to finish, really showing each of their individual talents, styles, and abilities. Of course Peter gets short shrift, but what else is new?

Hi QL
Is that Sun Ra album Angels on Impulse or it a different pressing?
I'm aware of Don't Make Waves from a Byrds compilation are there other Byrds songs on the movie soundtrack?

Back