Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I’d be curious to see a track listing.
1. Custard Pie
2. In My Time of Dying
3. Trampled Under Foot
4. Kashmir
5. In The Light
6. Ten Years Gone
7. The Wanton Song
8. Sick Again.

It makes a nice tidy 62 minutes if I remember. It is how I listen to the album when not listening to the vinyl.

I'll have to pull that out & give it a spin: I listened to so much Led Zeppelin at one point I got sick of them. And those same tracks the annoying "classic rock" format stations play over & over & over & over......and over. I had to give them a break for my sanity.

But that has material you don't hear on the radio so much. They were a kickass band gotta get back into them.

Early morning, brewing coffee to "babylon sisters". Shake it. Shake the sleep from your eyes.

gaucho.jpg

Take a warning from @GOS and dont sell all your memories multichannel or otherwise.

REMEMBER DONT DO DRUGS

You don't know how valuable a good roof is until it starts leaking. I had to do the same thing several years ago. Let the leak continue and you'll damage walls ceilings etc until the whole house gets compromised.

Last edited:
Take a warning from @GOS and dont sell all your memories multichannel or otherwise.

REMEMBER DONT DO DRUGS

You don't know how valuable a good roof is until it starts leaking. I had to do the same thing several years ago. Let the leak continue and you'll damage walls ceilings etc until the whole house gets compromised.
LOL! GOS will be just fine. :smokin

That's funny! "Presence" was exactly the Led Zeppelin album I was going to put on.

Achilles last stand has a lot of significance for me.

And Paul Westerberg is a legend. Nice Replacements LP!

Back