Steven Wilson Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex (2023)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't answer your question, but the issue doesn't occur when listening through Apple Music. My BR should be here Thursday. I'll see if the Pioneer AVR has an issue with the disc.

I am receiving mine from Amazon Italy, they have shipped it and it’s due to arrive Sunday/Monday
Don't know what to say... this is what I see:

1697024817370.png

If you have a different link I could use on Amazon, plese send it by PM (if putting it here is against rules, I don't know). Amazon UK hasn't shipped yet, so I might be able to cancel.

On Sunday morning I ordered the Blu-ray on amazon.co.uk, and this morning it was already here (in Poland). I see it's still available, so buy it. :)
Since the day of its premiere, I've been listening to it almost every day in stereo with CD, but I'm very curious how it sounds in Atmos. I'll listen to it tonight. 🤩

On Sunday morning I ordered the Blu-ray on amazon.co.uk, and this morning it was already here (in Poland). I see it's still available, so buy it. :)
Since the day of its premiere, I've been listening to it almost every day in stereo with CD, but I'm very curious how it sounds in Atmos. I'll listen to it tonight. 🤩
Already did.

Harmony Codex Deluxe Box Set via Burning Shed.
Ordered Aug 29th
Delay Notice Sept 27th
Shipping Oct 5th
Arrive Oct 10th.

Pretty good I think.

I also ordered the upcoming Camel-Box Set from Burning Shed Oct 6th.
Exactly my dates except for the arrival. Looks like my delayed deluxe set will arrive on Friday.

New AVR to finally enable 7.2.4 arrives next Tuesday.

I think I know what the first album will be to test out the new system.

Exactly my dates except for the arrival. Looks like my delayed deluxe set will arrive on Friday.

ahh the PITA of disconnecting everything and plugging back again...but worth the effort.

ahh the PITA of disconnecting everything and plugging back again...but worth the effort.
Plus, I’m doing something that I’ve never done before but wish I had... using banana plugs. I wish I had done that earlier. I’ve started it just a bit and also labeled wires because I knew my temp system in the living room was just that... temporary.

Still going to be a bit of a PITA to get everything disconnected, reconnection, configured.... but yeah... the payoff is going to be great!

Plus, I’m doing something that I’ve never done before but wish I had... using banana plugs. I wish I had done that earlier. I’ve started it just a bit and also labeled wires because I knew my temp system in the living room was just that... temporary.

Still going to be a bit of a PITA to get everything disconnected, reconnection, configured.... but yeah... the payoff is going to be great!
When I upgraded this year I thought of doing that (using banana plugs) but I couldnt wait to plug it and test it. I guess until next time, but that'd save some time.
I also labeled all wires, it helps the process. Good job doing that.

I bought a new AVR and installed ceiling speakers just for this release and Dark Side of the Moon. I'm 7.1.2
Good luck!

Harmony Codex Question:
The Blu Ray menu, bottom right has a tab BONUS, is that functional? I could not get my remote to highlight or open that, all the other menu items on Blu Ray, no problem.

Harmony Codex Question:
The Blu Ray menu, bottom right has a tab BONUS, is that functional? I could not get my remote to highlight or open that, all the other menu items on Blu Ray, no problem.
I had no problem. There are two videos....EOS and THC (the song not the hemp).

Hmm, that's a bummer. I had trouble with a Blu Ray disc from another album, didn't show the menu at all, but the DVD of same album did.
I wonder if my 2020 Panasonic DP-UB9000 is acting up, shoot, but I don't know of another answer. I will look at settings and see if something got flicked accidentally.

Hmm, that's a bummer. I had trouble with a Blu Ray disc from another album, didn't show the menu at all, but the DVD of same album did.
I wonder if my 2020 Panasonic DP-UB9000 is acting up, shoot, but I don't know of another answer. I will look at settings and see if something got flicked accidentally.
You mean to tell me you don't have more than one BR player? ;)

You might try unplugging it and then plugging it back in. It works with my Sony when it gets wonky.

Back