The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leg of lion, :D I mean, roast lamb today.
Roast-Leg-of-Lamb_EXPS_HCA21_7449_E06_08_4b_v2-4.jpg

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/roast-leg-of-lamb/
I don’t have a dog in this fight but it’s hard to beat a plate of KC BBQ ribs.

Waiting for Ricky
or
Someone Like Him

AA KC CHIEFS 1.jpg

Alas I already know @cbmmm3 will not be showing up due to his motor carriage suffering the ignoble destruction by poop tank methane explosion. So someone like him will be our neighbors across the street. As usual our wives will be upstairs on the tiny 55" TV and Steve & I will be enjoying loud & large on a 8' screen in the Bassment.

I know it sounds like some kinda 1950's gender segregation but it works well for us.

Waiting for Ricky
or
Someone Like Him

View attachment 96025

Alas I already know @cbmmm3 will not be showing up due to his motor carriage suffering the ignoble destruction by poop tank methane explosion. So someone like him will be our neighbors across the street. As usual our wives will be upstairs on the tiny 55" TV and Steve & I will be enjoying loud & large on a 8' screen in the Bassment.

I know it sounds like some kinda 1950's gender segregation but it works well for us.
At least there won’t be a gender reveal.

Congrats Ricky! A surprise game for me indeed. Glad the Lions won (this time). The Lions might have some strong legs!
thank you. we will prolly repeat this game at the Super Bowl

David Montgomery
21 carries
74 yards
3.5 yards per carry
8 first downs -------HUGE
1 TD

Back