The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricky..
Congratulations on the Loins win. Have you come back down to earth yet.?
I'm not convinced they are world beaters yet but they did look really good in certain aspects..
O-line/running game....also the D held when it had to.
They got KC at a good time.... As the saying goes, It's not who you play but when you play them that matters most.
Some of the game reminded me of the GB wk. 17 game last year. Close game & kept waiting for Detroit to fold but it wasn't happening😕
Bobman
thank you
always love your NFL Thread comments

Couple points
No - Im not down to earth yet. I wont come down till Feb 12 or 13 ( Ive STILL got tons of Kool-Aid that I will be drinking )
Also - lets not discredit this win on KC injuries, You do know that Emmanual Mosely - outstanding starting cornerback - whom we picked up from Markies Niners was also out. Have Kelce playing AND Mosely playing...............hmmm.........
Rusty - both teams were rusty. First game. Hell - our starting offense did not even play a snap in preseason
So we cant blame the loss on KC rusty. We are a pretty good team. Dan Campbell is an excellent coach that knows how to motivate
and bring emotion to the game. Emotion wins games, Can he keep the emotion going for 16 more games ? Us diehard fans are gonna help with that

Ricky Picks on some of the good games today / tonite / tomorrow

SanFran over the Steelers - this one is tougher than it looks. Tomlin at home. Steelers are a sleeper team. tough call but gotta go 49
Bears beat Pack at Soldier Field
Philly over New England
Giants beat up on Cowboys
Bills win big over Jets.

Lets Fuckin' Go.
My Grand Daughter, 8 years old has softball game at 9:00 Pacific, can't believe the league changed from last year Saturday games to this year Sunday games, stupid people, ugh.
But hey, God invented grand children first and DVR's second, so I will see football today on delay, won't be looking at my phone for quite awhile today.
Go Niners.

Lets Fuckin' Go.
My Grand Daughter, 8 years old has softball game at 9:00 Pacific, can't believe the league changed from last year Saturday games to this year Sunday games, stupid people, ugh.
But hey, God invented grand children first and DVR's second, so I will see football today on delay, won't be looking at my phone for quite awhile today.
Go Niners.
Yes sir..
My Grand Daughter's have 2 soccer & 2 volleyball games today. Guess I'll catch the highlights on the 10pm news.
Be interesting to see how Ricky's predictions pan out.

Ricky Picks on some of the good games today / tonite / tomorrow

SanFran over the Steelers - this one is tougher than it looks. Tomlin at home. Steelers are a sleeper team. tough call but gotta go 49
Bears beat Pack at Soldier Field
Philly over New England
Giants beat up on Cowboys
Bills win big over Jets.
Those last two are dubious. They are division games, which usually end up being close. The Giants and Bills may very well win, but I would leave the "beat up on" and "win big over" on the sidelines. Of course, it is week 1, so anything can happen. None of the teams are going to be hitting on all cylinders yet.

I got NFL RedZone for free this year, never watched before.
What we have here is either Rams at Seahawks or Raiders At Broncos.
I was flipping back and forth between those two games and decided to watch RedZone, it's actually pretty good.

Oh, fuck....Bears. Why on earth do they always have to suck? Honestly.....I'm embarrased.
You shouldn't be embarrassed.
You didn't drop any balls.
You didn't miss any tackles.
You didn't throw any picks. ;)

But I understand where you're coming from.
Nothing kills a weekend like losing on Sunday.
What you should be is angry and pissed off.

NFC WEST.
1 Rams win, because they beat a division opponent-Seahawks
2 49ers win
3 Cardinals-Lost w/16 pts
4 Seahawks-Lost w/13 pts.

This is exactly my wish for today, next week SF at LA, 1:05 Pacific, it will be Levi's Stadium South as the Niner fans will be greater than the Rams fans.
The Niner fans where louder than the Steeler fans in Pittsburg, wow.

Did you see the Colts Deforest Buckner (ex 49er draft) highlight, wow.

Oh, fuck....Bears. Why on earth do they always have to suck? Honestly.....I'm embarrased.
Sorry GOS.... This one might stick in your crawl for a while. Bears really didn't look to good today. I really thought Bears were going to win this one.
That's 9 in row GB has beat them. The Bears might lead the league in 'Suckage'🍼!
That's a stat isn't it🤔?
I've got to say Packers QB Love looked pretty good. Showed a lot of composure in the pocket.
...4th game of the season will be pay back time against the Lions! Ricky, you're going down so drink all the KoolAid you can between now & then😕

Last edited:
NFC WEST.
1 Rams win, because they beat a division opponent-Seahawks
2 49ers win
3 Cardinals-Lost w/16 pts
4 Seahawks-Lost w/13 pts.

This is exactly my wish for today, next week SF at LA, 1:05 Pacific, it will be Levi's Stadium South as the Niner fans will be greater than the Rams fans.
The Niner fans where louder than the Steeler fans in Pittsburg, wow.

Did you see the Colts Deforest Buckner (ex 49er draft) highlight, wow.
Yep! Perfect weekend for Niner fans.

Extra bonus point for Jimmy G looking good today too.

KC hosts the Bears on the 24th. I hope we do better than we did with the lions. Y'all are making me think we might

Most interested in the Jags today as we play them next. I was feeling pretty secure as every time I checked they were behind. And then BAM in about the 60 secs the game was theirs. :oops:

Back