The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to say Packers QB Love looked pretty good. Showed a lot of composure in the pocket.
...4th game of the season will be pay back time against the Lions! Ricky, you're going down so drink all the KoolAid you can between now & then😕
Bobman
that 4th game is at Green Bay. Another primetime Thursday night game ( means another tiring day at work the next day )
So now Ive gotta talk trash to you AND Bill B ?...............so tiring....... ;)

Okay, but you will have to put your money where your mouth is.

So -
game at Green Bay, new young stud QB, always the GB favorable officiating crew. Ill take the Lions and points. I think you will need to give me 8 points

WEEK 1 SCORES

One more to go, tonight, really looking forward to tonight's game.

I feel for you guys with those late night games, I don't think I could do it?
I will be in Philly, October, and the 23rd Monday night is 49ers at Vikings, starts at 8:00. It is my birthday the 23rd and will be with wife, daughter and her boyfriend, out to dinner, etc. Back to my daughters house by game time, I know I will fall asleep before game end, maybe?

Bobman
that 4th game is at Green Bay. Another primetime Thursday night game ( means another tiring day at work the next day )
So now Ive gotta talk trash to you AND Bill B ?...............so tiring....... ;)

Okay, but you will have to put your money where your mouth is.

So -
game at Green Bay, new young stud QB, always the GB favorable officiating crew. Ill take the Lions and points. I think you will need to give me 8 points
I doubt I will wear you out with trash talk, Ricky. I'm not that big on it (unless it's an in your face kind of thing and alcohol is involved :rolleyes:) .
I have no control over what happens so I'll let the players work it out.
However I reserve the right to gloat a little after if the Ravens win (but not too much). You don't gloat until you have the trophy in your hand at the end.
Injuries are already stacking up (four yesterday), so who know what our teams will look like in a month.

I will point out one thing I noticed with your picks. Bears over GB. Bills big over Rodgers (Jets).
If I didn't know better I might think your hate of all things GB (or associated with GB) tainted your judgement. Don't get me wrong I think the Bills will win tonight but I would stop short of making "big" part of the prediction. Although,,,, in for a penny....
I am hoping the Jets win even though I can't stand Rodgers. In the AFC I perceive the Bills to be a bigger threat than the Jets when it comes down to tie-breakers for seeding at the end of the season.

Why did I take that in-game wager offer from Draft Kings to double down my 500 units when the Giants were marching down the field on the opening drive??!!!! 🤮

actually I love Green Bay. Its a wonderful town to visit.

Oh, you mean the Packers,,,,,Bill - believe it or not, I love the Packers ( but not the one guy that just moved to NY ). I root for the Packers when they are not playing the Lions.
C'mon, little town , Lambeau, cheeseheads, northern stadium OUTDOORS, Favre, Starr, LOMBARDI etc etc
Awesome scenario

Big, Yes Im sticking with it. Its a nice adverb - err adjective. Big = 21 points or more. Bills win Big said Ricky Picks

And I will make sure to be extra kind - and comforting - to you on October 23 as I know you will be sad 😬

addendum;

Im all in Bill
penny.jpg

Last edited:
Oh it's going to mean something again. 😆
....Maybe the Loins 2nd loss of the season? The first one being week 4👍!!

somebodys got their GB bravado back !
Love it !!! you were down when Mr Rodgers was in the neighborhood.
Its awesome to see Just What Love Can Do. We'll see Whats Love Got To Do With It come week 4

I think the most interesting game so far will be tonight with the Bills & Jets. I will be watching it all the way through.
I'm gonna go with a strong one for Bills. Not because I'm smart but because Ricky says so & my Magic 8 Ball agrees ("most definitely")

GO BILLS!!

There... I said it.​
JohnN is going to add you and I to his Christmas card list

I'm torn, I like both teams. Robert Salah came from SF, he's a real cool dude. The Bill's represent the bad ass northern New York Blue Collar.
I'm torn, as always a good game is most important, not like last nights, Cowboys at Giants, turn the channel at half time.

I think the most interesting game so far will be tonight with the Bills & Jets. I will be watching it all the way through.
I'm gonna go with a strong one for Bills. Not because I'm smart but because Ricky says so & my Magic 8 Ball agrees ("most definitely")

GO BILLS!!

There... I said it.​
Something to think about...When Rodgers was @ GB, the Packers were slow season starters. The past 2 years they got blown out in opening games. 2021 by Tampa Bay & last year by Minnesota.
We'll see if that trend continues for Rodgers led team.
I think it will, he is all pre-snap info & timing. How much does he know these wrs & what they are going to do?
So you know what that means? Of course, just the opposite! Jets will be totally in sync with him going 34 out of 38, 4 tds, 400+ yards... but still lose the game!
That's fine, all I want is for Rodgers to take 65% of the snaps this years. That equals: GB getting a 1st round draft pick as part of the trade.😊

Something to think about...When Rodgers was @ GB, the Packers were slow season starters. The past 2 years they got blown out in opening games. 2021 by Tampa Bay & last year by Minnesota.
We'll see if that trend continues for Rodgers led team.
I think it will, he is all pre-snap info & timing. How much does he know these wrs & what they are going to do?
So you know what that means? Of course, just the opposite! Jets will be totally in sync with him going 34 out of 38, 4 tds, 400+ yards... but still lose the game!
That's fine, all I want is for Rodgers to take 65% of the snaps this years. That equals: GB getting a 1st round draft pick as part of the trade.😊
Well I have it on good authority that the Bills are going to win big.

At least that’s what Ricky The Greek claimed. 😆

Back