The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodgers doesn't even last one series.

AR: "The Jets O line is a real problem."

AR Jr: "The Jets end quarterbacks' careers."

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
AR...
I just said the exact same thing you did to a friend of mine. Rodgers is down! I heard the Jets want a fund.
No way, GB clearly stated in their ad: ' 39ish year old QB, runs good ! Condition: as is'......
That 65% of the snaps looks like Mt. Everest right now 😥
Tough break....seriously hope he's OK.

Last edited:
1694488056794.png

The Jets were definitely well prepared. If you’d told me Rodgers would be out after the first four plays, I would have bet the farm on the Bills. What a game.
And yes, they missed a trip. That doesn’t change the fact that they stifled the Bills for 60+ minutes. That’s not supposed to be able to happen. Wow.

The Jets were definitely well prepared. If you’d told me Rodgers would be out after the first four plays, I would have bet the farm on the Bills. What a game.
And yes, they missed a trip. That doesn’t change the fact that they stifled the Bills for 60+ minutes. That’s not supposed to be able to happen. Wow.
Yeah, you're right. The Bills are making me nervous. Too early for nervous, I hate it.
Cheers - Yeah, the Jays were murdered tonight by Texas. Take off, eh. :LOL:

Back