The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1694491193739.png

having a mere 40 percent success rate in Ricky Picks I have decided to stick to non controversial QQ subjects like MQA audio and Silverline dvd audio discs. Bill B - I owe you a penny. Perhaps we can go double or nothing on the Lions / Ravens game ?

I will point out that you were the only one that stuck your neck out and made predictions. The rest of us weren't so bold. Your 40% still beat the rest of us. :)

The Jets won the battle but lost the war with the Rodgers injury.

Allen looked like a deer in the headlights. Man is that a great defence or what? Gotta think about what could have been with someone like Rodgers leading that team.

Allen needs to stop making so many commercials and start figuring out how to stop turning the ball over.

The Jets won the battle but lost the war with the Rodgers injury.

Allen looked like a deer in the headlights. Man is that a great defence or what? Gotta think about what could have been with someone like Rodgers leading that team.

Allen needs to stop making so many commercials and start figuring out how to stop turning the ball over.
Don't read into the first couple of weeks too much. Since none of the stars play in preseason games, this was the first week that all the REAL teams have been on the field playing competitively. You almost need to discount what happens the first few games. My guess is that Allen will be just fine by week 4 (if not sooner) unless he is bitten by the injury bug, of course.

There's a rule, 3 turnovers, you might have a chance, over 3 turnovers, no chance.
Josh Allen's face on the sidelines looked red with embarrassment, like he felt sick to his stomach.
Two years ago I wanted nothing more than a 49ers vs Bills Super Bowl.
After last year and last night my fan boy AFC team is fading.

The tripping: no way was that tripping, the Jets player was falling, horizontal to the ground back turned to the Bills player, leg just moving backwards as he was falling and Bills player runs into leg. Great call by not throwing penalty.

Rodgers: I can't even imagine how bad he must feel, let alone the fans. Maybe one of the biggest blows to a franchise I have ever seen.
I will forever remember this like 911 or JFK. Strange that it also happened on the 22 year anniversary of 9/11.
Defense wins Super Bowls, Jets are in the running.

Back