The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switching topic, moving on.
Tonight Vikings at Eagles.
Part of me thinks it will be Niners and Eagles again in NFC Championship, I hope it will be Detroit. I do think Vikings are a possible, they are a good team.
Side note: the best Super Bowls are East Coast vs West Coast as it involves the whole country, the worst Super Bowls are all East Coast or all West Coast.
The period of Super Bowls I hated was Buffalo and Dallas, to repetitive. The worst Super Bowl was two years ago, Patriots and Rams-boring.
The best Super Bowl, not 49'ers included was the recent Eagles win over Patriots.
Sorry, I went off my own topic.

Tonight I wish for a Vikings win, for the purpose of adding to the chances of home field advantage playoffs 49ers.
at Philly. Power Ranks have Niners number 1 and Eagles number 2 in NFL. Vikings are way down in the mix. Aint no way Vikes win this game Markie.
In fact - this game wont even be close

addendum - how cool would a Niners - Lions playoff game be ? I know 2 of us here would really like it

Switching topic, moving on.
Tonight Vikings at Eagles.
Part of me thinks it will be Niners and Eagles again in NFC Championship, I hope it will be Detroit. I do think Vikings are a possible, they are a good team.
Side note: the best Super Bowls are East Coast vs West Coast as it involves the whole country, the worst Super Bowls are all East Coast or all West Coast.
The period of Super Bowls I hated was Buffalo and Dallas, to repetitive. The worst Super Bowl was two years ago, Patriots and Rams-boring.
The best Super Bowl, not 49'ers included was the recent Eagles win over Patriots.
Sorry, I went off my own topic.

Tonight I wish for a Vikings win, for the purpose of adding to the chances of home field advantage playoffs 49ers.
I notice that your picks for best and worst Super Bowls directly contradicts what you said in your side note. Life is full ironies and exceptions to the rule.

The Jet dude who tripped the defender on that game winning punt return last Monday has been fined $4833. I can think of no player in the league who wouldn't pony up $4833 for a victory.

The rest of the league had better be ready for Josh Allen. It is very likely that he got his worst game of the season out of his system.

My wife's relatives fom Chicago have been visiting state parks starting out West & making their way East. Yesterday they pulled into our area (no, not in a Winnebago). They wanted BBQ so we ordered $200+ food to be picked up at 11:30 for the game at noon. Family get together, football, beer, BBQ. Sounds nice, right?

Then last night we found out one of them hates the Chiefs because you know why. They will be touring some kinda baseball museum instead. So when it opens up now I have to call & see if I can reschedule for later PU.

What's the matter with these bone heads? I'm in bad mood already.

My wife's relatives fom Chicago have been visiting state parks starting out West & making their way East. Yesterday they pulled into our area (no, not in a Winnebago). They wanted BBQ so we ordered $200+ food to be picked up at 11:30 for the game at noon. Family get together, football, beer, BBQ. Sounds nice, right?

Then last night we found out one of them hates the Chiefs because you know why. They will be touring some kinda baseball museum instead. So when it opens up now I have to call & see if I can reschedule for later PU.

it is for the better. did you really want a loudmouth in the house talking shit about the Chiefs ? Plus - all that yummy food will be yours - and you will have leftovers too !!

Good luck everyone today.
Go Niners. Playing at Levis Staduim South. I have read 65% of the tickets sold are going to Niner fans, will be hard for Rams to hear snap count in there own staduim.
The Rams never seem to have any answers for the Niners, except of course the NFC championship game a couple years ago. Especially Deebo.

Why would anyone let not liking a team keep them from watching the game? You watch the damn game and root against the team you don't like. Actually, it sounds like they just aren't that big on football, and if that is the case, you may be better off because they would be a distraction and keep you from enjoying the game.

Why would anyone let not liking a team keep them from watching the game? You watch the damn game and root against the team you don't like. Actually, it sounds like they just aren't that big on football, and if that is the case, you may be better off because they would be a distraction and keep you from enjoying the game.
Yes of course your right which is pretty much what Ricky said earlier. But they are hardcore passionate sports fans which can sometimes blur objective reasoning. They talk about how the "Chiefs stole Mahomes" away from Chicago. When in fact the Bears admin passed on him.

I bet they will watch next weekend when the Chiefs host the Bears!

no kidding. plus the host is providing an incredible meal !!!!!!! what a bunch of maroons

and we want the Chiefs to slaughter the Bears. Please. Need them to be 0-3 in the Lions division after next week
OK, we will do our best for ya! Keeping my eye on the Lions/Seahawks, 49'ers. Another Sunday with so much football to watch, much on at the same time. My older son in law has YouTube TV & he can put up 4 individual screens/games at the same time. Quadravision.

The Jet dude who tripped the defender on that game winning punt return last Monday has been fined $4833. I can think of no player in the league who wouldn't pony up $4833 for a victory.

The rest of the league had better be ready for Josh Allen. It is very likely that he got his worst game of the season out of his system.
I like how the NFL gives out fines well after the fact. So is this of any consolation for the Bills? NO!
Go pack! How is GB a 1point favorite against Atlanta in Atlanta?🤔 Many guys out for GB w/ injuries already!
We want to play the Bears every week!!!

Last edited:
Back