The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news about last night, first and foremost it was a great game, we didn't know who was going to win until the end, that's what we all want.
Based on just nuts and bolts, too many dropped passes by KC, cost them the win. Receivers first game jitters, or Mahomes first game inaccuracy?
Detroit struggled but fought like dogs.

Niners at Steelers, 10:00am Pacific, can't wait.

The good news about last night, first and foremost it was a great game, we didn't know who was going to win until the end, that's what we all want.
Based on just nuts and bolts, too many dropped passes by KC, cost them the win. Receivers first game jitters, or Mahomes first game inaccuracy?

One game down, a few more to go. Of course KC & Detroit don't play this weekend. But everyone else does! It's gonna be a wild Sunday!

From what I saw, more on the receivers than Mahomes. Not that Mahomes was perfect.

The Lions Club of...
1694199575271.jpeg

Im almost tempted to try and find another affordable Winnebago, Think we could park out front of your house for the game ? 😬
Ricky..
Congratulations on the Loins win. Have you come back down to earth yet.?
I'm not convinced they are world beaters yet but they did look really good in certain aspects..
O-line/running game....also the D held when it had to.
They got KC at a good time.... As the saying goes, It's not who you play but when you play them that matters most.
Some of the game reminded me of the GB wk. 17 game last year. Close game & kept waiting for Detroit to fold but it wasn't happening😕

Back