The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jets loss 16-12. 4 fgs was the extent of their scoring. It may not be possible for the Jets to even score a td the rest of the year!
..but they sure came close on that last play of the game😩
What a pitiful display! I honestly feel for them.
During the broadcast it was mentioned that there are 10 rookie QBs starting in the nfl now. So it's time for the Jets to try Boyle ( not a rookie) or get some different input with a new play caller. Something!
I'm not even a Jets fan but can see this situation is a joke!
There was a stat that said the Jets had the worst 3rd down conversion % for 1st downs in the last 50 years....🤔 ...that's bad!

Last edited:
NFL - and more - Ramblings

Winner -CJ Stroud
Winner - MarkieNiners defense
Loser - Det Lions defense
Winner - Cleveland
Loser - Jets offense
Winner - Amon Ra St Brown
Winner - Kyle Murray
Winner - Minnesota Dobbs
Loser - Big Ten Commissioner

one more game this week. JohnN has already screwed this one up

Week 11 on horizon -

Thursday night biggie - Cinci - Baltomore. Can the Colts bounce back ?
Pitt - Cleveland at Cleveland- rowdy dogs
Raiders - Miami - Raiders win
Philly at KC. Go Chiefs. Bet she is there also - next week Monday
my Lions at home versus Da Bears - check your ego at the door Lions. And have your defense actually show up for the game

Jets loss 16-12. 4 fgs was the extent of their scoring. It may not be possible for the Jets to even score a td the rest of the year!
During the broadcast it was mentioned that there are 10 rookie QBs starting in the nfl now. So it's time for the Jets to try Boyle ( not a rookie) or get some different input with a new play caller. Something!
There was a stat that said the Jets had the worst 3rd down conversion % for 1st downs in the last 50 years....🤔 ...that's bad!

New slogan for the Jets:

For all you do, this Flag's for you

Collinsworth's commentary on the team throughout the game was spot on.

Jinx...The Sequel
tumblr_nnt6zeQptp1qfap4co1_500.gif

Blessed...Go Bills! :ROFLMAO:

put this guy in

manningjets.jpg

Back