The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No breakfast at Jimmy's this Sunday.
Wearing Niner t-shirt, hat and my Nick Bosa socks.
10:00 am start Niners (5-3) at Jacksonville (6-2), both teams coming off a Bye week.
All healthy on Niners, probably Jacksonville all healthy also.

Nervous, I am.
Jacksonville is 2-2 at home, so fingers crossed.

Rest of matchups, seem so/so, nothing jumps out as a Game of The Week to me.

No breakfast at Jimmy's this Sunday.
Wearing Niner t-shirt, hat and my Nick Bosa socks.
10:00 am start Niners (5-3) at Jacksonville (6-2), both teams coming off a Bye week.
All healthy on Niners, probably Jacksonville all healthy also.

Nervous, I am.
Jacksonville is 2-2 at home, so fingers crossed.

Rest of matchups, seem so/so, nothing jumps out as a Game of The Week to me.
we need Seattle to lose to the Redskins

Hey Sports Fans ! Happy Wednesday
games of interest this week -

Draft Pick bowl on Thursday Night football
Packers - Steelers ---Cmon Bobman 2 in a row please. Steelers are a good team.
Nice thought there Rickie....But sorry to say, I think Pittsburgh will crush GB. I'll be very surprised if it's even a close game! Pitts -3 points favorite, no way! 2 tds will be more accurate!

Last edited:
Nice thought there Rickie....But sorry to say, I think Pittsburgh will crush GB. I'll be very surprised if it's even a close game!
I have been a fan of the Steelers for a long time and it shocked me that they have a positive record with their terrible offense.
They don't have the power to crush any team, trust me...

I have been a fan of the Steelers for a long time and it shocked me that they have a positive record with their terrible offense.
They don't have the power to crush any team, trust me...
GB doesn't have the ability NOT to be crushed🤕
Pittsburgh's offense maybe suspect but their D & coaching is still solid!

Last edited:
What a dumb game tonight. Does anyone care? I don't, Bears will lose, so fuk-em.
I agree it is a dumb game but I wouldn't want to have to bet on either team. Most of the lines are picking the Bears by 3 or 3½. Basically that means it's even and they are giving the Bears 3 points for home field advantage. So you might be surprised as to who wins, not so much that it is a terrible game for most fans to watch.
It is "The Toilet Bowl!!!".

Speaking of prime, Amazon has doubled their efforts to shove it down my throat. My standard method is to accumulate things in my cart until I have the $35+ to qualify for free shipping. They used to just offer a prime trial. Now they add it at checkout, regardless of what ship method you choose. They force you to figure out how to remove it. The remove button is in teeny little print.

Speaking of prime, Amazon has doubled their efforts to shove it down my throat. My standard method is to accumulate things in my cart until I have the $35+ to qualify for free shipping. They used to just offer a prime trial. Now they add it at checkout, regardless of what ship method you choose. They force you to figure out how to remove it. The remove button is in teeny little print.
A week or so back I ordered a present for my sister from Amazon. I am usually very astute at avoiding sign ups but they got me any way. I only buy a few items from Amazon a year so it doesn't do me much good. Anyway went to cancel (didn't have any trouble finding how to) but I was offered an extension on my free trial for another 30 days.

OK, Xmas is coming & not sure what I'll buy. But I've got my phone calendar marked for 2 days before that & I will cancel.

Amazon. Can't live with it. Can't live with out it.

Back