The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Moanday everyone
RickiTalks -----
Congrats to Bobman's Packers for the win. And those Bills ? Is the party over ? Its not looking good at the moment
BIll B - your Col...,,Ravens are the real deal. I think they are top of the heap in power rank
The Bears. How embearrassing. I know that feeling all to well.
Mr Joe Burrows is back !!
And - repeating - RickyPicks owes an apology on CJ Stroud. He is NOT overrated !!
The Chiefs looked like the champs in the first half and then kinda sat on their hands in the second half - but they did get the win
MarkieNiners and Lions were on bye week. Good. Time for healing
The Steelers. hmmmm.....keep an eye on these cats. They are quietly right up in the hunt

Bring on Week 10 !
Thanks Ricky😁.... gb looked a little bit better but are still a shell of what they were.
The penalties! Terrible, they lead the league in them. It shows they are undisciplined.
They seem to come out with no game plan & can't seem to adjust till the 2nd half. Up until yesterday they had scored only 1 touchdown in the 1st half, that's terrible.
Love under throws almost all his deep passes.
One play I did like was GBs last td. They faked a screen pass left, then right & the TE cleared to the middle of the field. Love hit him& he scored. Great play design. ( ..go to 8:33 in the youtube video)
Sad how much the LA Rams have declined.... W/o Stafford @ QB they are really bad. Aaron Donald still looks great but he has little help from the rest of Rams defense.
Keep a eye on Minn., 4 wins in a row & they won yesterday w/o Cousins🤔

Last edited:
Canadian in search of a team. :LOL: Go Jets! :alien: Go Green Machine :smokin
here you go -

Detroit-Red-Wings-Android-Wallpaper.jpg

C'mon now Markie. Be confident - oh, and DONT got to Jimmys house for breakfast.

Niners will win
You got that right, Jimmy cooks a mean breakfast, but he makes me crazy.
My wife even commented that I was at Jimmy's house for there first loss and in Philly for there second loss, without my Nick Bosa socks.
I was at last loss home game, no excuses there.

My favourite football team (Argos) logo looks like the Tull albums A & Broadsword (Toronto needs to be NFL bound.) :cool:
Toronto-Argonauts.png

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023...-detroit-lions-get-help-but-division-tightensThanks to the Seahawks’ loss to the Ravens (that’s not so fun, huh Seattle?) the Lions have a one-game hold on the two seed. They’re still 1.5 games back of the Eagles for the top seed in the conference. And while the Cowboys couldn’t help Detroit out with a win over Philly, it’s important to remember just how tough the Eagles’ remaining schedule is.
  • BYE
  • @ Chiefs
  • vs. Bills
  • vs. 49ers
  • @ Cowboys
  • @ Seahawks
  • vs. Giants
  • vs. Cardinals
  • @ Giants
The next five games are an absolute gauntlet. It’s a strong opportunity for the Lions—and really any other NFC contender—to jump a couple spots if the Eagles slip up over that stretch.
But most importantly of all, the Lions just need to keep winning.

By Jeremy Reisman@DetroitOnLion
1771893343.0.jpg

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023...-detroit-lions-get-help-but-division-tightensThanks to the Seahawks’ loss to the Ravens (that’s not so fun, huh Seattle?) the Lions have a one-game hold on the two seed. They’re still 1.5 games back of the Eagles for the top seed in the conference. And while the Cowboys couldn’t help Detroit out with a win over Philly, it’s important to remember just how tough the Eagles’ remaining schedule is.
  • BYE
  • @ Chiefs
  • vs. Bills
  • vs. 49ers
  • @ Cowboys
  • @ Seahawks
  • vs. Giants
  • vs. Cardinals
  • @ Giants
The next five games are an absolute gauntlet. It’s a strong opportunity for the Lions—and really any other NFC contender—to jump a couple spots if the Eagles slip up over that stretch.
But most importantly of all, the Lions just need to keep winning.

By Jeremy Reisman@DetroitOnLion
1771893343.0.jpg

Holy Cow --the Eagles have one helluva tough schedule coming ! Bye week, and then 5 really tough games in a row

Wow, I didn't either. The word on the street was that the Mets were going to get Counsell. The Mets GM used to be with Brewers.
Cubs are going all in.... There's something wrong about this.
It's like if Lombardi had gone to the Bears instead of Washington after leaving GB😩.
His name would have never been spoken again in WI....

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't either. The word on the street was that the Mets were going to get Counsell. The Mets GM used to be with Brewers.
It's like if Lombardi had gone to the Bears instead of Washington after leaving GB😩.

The Cubs came up short of making the wild card by one game, thus they are a decent team. So yes, I can see Counsell jumping giving the huge chunk of change Chicago was willing to pony up. (And Chicago is only 92 miles from Milwaukee...so he can commute home on weekends. :ROFLMAO: )

I understand! But, as a Cub fan, I'm pretty damn excited. Always thought Counsell was a super coach. Hopefully he'll come in and kick some ass. I think we need it.

Chicago is sooooooooooo lucky. Connor Bedard lucky!

Before Connor Bedard had laced up his skates for a regular season game, the 18-year-old hockey phenom had already caused a surge in the Chicago Blackhawks' season ticket sales. He had fans talking about a return to glory for a team that had fallen on hard times.

My favourite football team (Argos) logo looks like the Tull albums A & Broadsword (Toronto needs to be NFL bound.) :cool:
Toronto-Argonauts.png
I was a huge fan of the Argos when Pinball Clemons was playing. Flutie, too. But being close to BC, I tend to root most for the Lions. The Argos are still a favorite, though.

A step in the right direction with the CFL making games more accessible outside of Canada this season and hopefully that’ll improve in seasons to come.

As a Seahawks fan, I’ve had better Sundays. Thankfully the rest of the division (except S.F. which was off) stunk it up just as much yesterday.

Back