The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But with that weak Jets offence, their defence has no leeway. I.e. Jermaine Johnson's foolish roughing the passer penalty in the red zone last week led to the Giants TD:

Then...The Giants were getting ready to punt from their own end zone with the game clock ticking down. The Jets had an opportunity to take over with excellent field position. Micheal Clemons jumped before the snap, though, giving the Giants a first down and allowing them to run down the clock another 4½ additional minutes before giving the Jets the ball at their own 25.

The Jets won. Winning ugly counts.

But Sonik - old folks like us go to bed real early and we get up real early. You'll be fine
Im down in the mancave at 9 AM ( eastern time ) for the nine thirty game
I told my better half that she may not see me til Monday as after the Chiefs game there is Baltomore Col----DAMMIT _----Ravens versus the Seahawks
and then after that game is Cowgirls vs Philly at 4 25 PM. Great games

Wife says she is not cooking tomorrow and neither am I. We are doing take out from the local deli

Go Chiefs !!!!
oh crap. and then the Bills and Bengals are on Sunday night football ? My wife Mary = football widow

I guess Illini won today. Didn't watch, I was busy on a local wine walk trail in my goofy town. I was the designated golf cart driver. LMAO!
So was it a wine walk trail or a wine golf cart trail?
Or was the golf cart for those who walked the trail too long?
1699152193755.png

hey Sports Fans !
Wake up ! Are you ready for some AM football ?
Can't see it here. Its an NFL network exclusive unless you are in one of the local markets. I don't have NFL network. I also don't have Amazon prime, so no Thursday games either. Its getting ridiculous with these streaming services dividing up the schedule. :mad:

Yeah a game everyone thought would be a real barn burner ends up being a dud. Only one team showed up in the first half.
I wouldn't call it a dud. It came down to the last Miami drive. But neither team looks like the offensive juggernaut they were once perceived to be. Or maybe the defences have figured them all out.
Besides, to Bills Mafia, any day the fins loose is a good day.

Back