The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hit delete.

GO BILLS GO
I think the Bills really helped themselves by getting Rasul Douglas from GB. He's a really good db!
So the Raiders fired both Josh McDaniels & the GM..... A few years back when they made the playoffs with that Interim coach, who eventually went to GB as special teams coach, imo, he was the guy to keep but they were too stupid to see it.
I wonder what they'll do this time????

Last edited:
hey all
lest we forget. A Legend. a true legend. sitting next to Bobby is also a legend

bobby knight.jpg

The Chiefs / Dolphins game tomorrow has made a major case of high hopes vs high anxiety in me. I don't even know what other games are on Sunday. I guess I can get caught up afterwards and this thread offers better highlight than the evening news.

Game at 8;30 am CDT which is pretty early for an old retired guy on Sunday. But we gain a bonus hour switching from DST. I have my breakfast pizza on order for 8am. Bought some KC Bier dunkel and German apple wine which I read is the official wine of Frankfurt. That's for dinner when the rest of the family will get together.

I believe this is the first time we.ve played with Tyreek Hill on the opposing team. We did good the first year he was gone. But really the combo of Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill on the field was just magic. It should be very interesting. I'm hoping for an OT game (them's the best) with a Chiefs win.

I'm not sure what reception Frankfurt is giving the Dolphins but I read multiple accts of native population wearing Chiefs attire. I should probably look at some Miami local news. But then there is also the Chiefs party boat in Frankfurt:

https://www.kshb.com/sports/footbal...hor-teams-fan-activities-in-frankfurt-germany

The Chiefs / Dolphins game tomorrow has made a major case of high hopes vs high anxiety in me. I don't even know what other games are on Sunday. I guess I can get caught up afterwards and this thread offers better highlight than the evening news.

Game at 8;30 am CDT which is pretty early for an old retired guy on Sunday. But we gain a bonus hour switching from DST. I have my breakfast pizza on order for 8am. Bought some KC Bier dunkel and German apple wine which I read is the official wine of Frankfurt. That's for dinner when the rest of the family will get together.

I believe this is the first time we.ve played with Tyreek Hill on the opposing team. We did good the first year he was gone. But really the combo of Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill on the field was just magic. It should be very interesting. I'm hoping for an OT game (them's the best) with a Chiefs win.

I'm not sure what reception Frankfurt is giving the Dolphins but I read multiple accts of native population wearing Chiefs attire. I should probably look at some Miami local news. But then there is also the Chiefs party boat in Frankfurt:

https://www.kshb.com/sports/footbal...hor-teams-fan-activities-in-frankfurt-germany
That's not early, :D Go Chiefs! Extra hour tonight. Clocks fall back.

The fins still haven't beaten a really good team yet. I wouldn't worry.

The next best games this weekend are eagles-cowboys and bills-bengals

But Sonik - old folks like us go to bed real early and we get up real early. You'll be fine
Im down in the mancave at 9 AM ( eastern time ) for the nine thirty game
I told my better half that she may not see me til Monday as after the Chiefs game there is Baltomore Col----DAMMIT _----Ravens versus the Seahawks
and then after that game is Cowgirls vs Philly at 4 25 PM. Great games

Wife says she is not cooking tomorrow and neither am I. We are doing take out from the local deli

Go Chiefs !!!!

The Jets are a fun watch. That defence is generational
But with that weak Jets offence, their defence has no leeway. I.e. Jermaine Johnson's foolish roughing the passer penalty in the red zone last week led to the Giants TD:

Then...The Giants were getting ready to punt from their own end zone with the game clock ticking down. The Jets had an opportunity to take over with excellent field position. Micheal Clemons jumped before the snap, though, giving the Giants a first down and allowing them to run down the clock another 4½ additional minutes before giving the Jets the ball at their own 25.

Back