The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jets are a fun watch. That defence is generational
Oh really
IMG_0571.jpeg

Oh really
Hey, Ravens are awesome too. That team is to be feared for sure, offensively as well. And while I've seen lots of Jets games in this market, haven't seen a lot of Ravens games, but they're on here today. It just seems the Jets do it with more flashy defence plays, ints, fumbles, sacks, pressures, and heavy duty run stopping.

I wouldn't call it a dud. It came down to the last Miami drive. But neither team looks like the offensive juggernaut they were once perceived to be. Or maybe the defences have figured them all out.
Besides, to Bills Mafia, any day the fins loose is a good day.
Yeah wasn't a lot of fireworks like i expected. But the 1st half made me feel quite... comfortable. The 2nd half was more invigorating as I loved getting the ball from Hill & turning it into a touchdown was a great example of true spontaneous team work. But then the Fins made a touch down from a Mahomes fumble so they can do it too. Glad for Dolphin fans they cut the deficit so admirably . I thought for a while I was gonna have my OT but no go.

Happy Moanday everyone
RickiTalks -----
Congrats to Bobman's Packers for the win. And those Bills ? Is the party over ? Its not looking good at the moment
BIll B - your Col...,,Ravens are the real deal. I think they are top of the heap in power rank
The Bears. How embearrassing. I know that feeling all to well.
Mr Joe Burrows is back !!
And - repeating - RickyPicks owes an apology on CJ Stroud. He is NOT overrated !!
The Chiefs looked like the champs in the first half and then kinda sat on their hands in the second half - but they did get the win
MarkieNiners and Lions were on bye week. Good. Time for healing
The Steelers. hmmmm.....keep an eye on these cats. They are quietly right up in the hunt

Bring on Week 10 !

Last edited:
Next game for Niners, Sunday at Jacksonville, home of the Tedeschi/Trucks Band.

Will be good for us after a bye week, oh no wait, Jacksonville is 6-2, leader by two games in AFC South and they are coming off a BYE.

I would not put a lot of money on the Niners, I'm nervous.

Next game for Niners, Sunday at Jacksonville, home of the Tedeschi/Trucks Band.

Will be good for us after a bye week, oh no wait, Jacksonville is 6-2, leader by two games in AFC South and they are coming off a BYE.

I would not put a lot of money on the Niners, I'm nervous.
C'mon now Markie. Be confident - oh, and DONT got to Jimmys house for breakfast.

Niners will win

Gee, there were some cracking games played yesterday, unless you're a Patriots fan boy like me....grr
Only just seen the highlights of The Eagles v The Cowboys, it's on too late for my sleepy eyes here in the UK.
That game had everything.
c;mon Beerking ---nothing better than 2 AM live football !!!

Back