The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinball Clemons? Just the guy's nickname is reason to root for the team. Pinball...I love it!
From everything I’ve read about him in print, radio interviews I’ve heard, and reading his autobiography years ago, he’s a great guy. And fun to watch, as you might guess, based on his nickname.

I believe he’s still with the team in some higher-level capacity.

I recall watching his last game where there were two receivers set to return the opposition’s kick-off as the game was coming to a close.

The coach of the opposition team was telling his kicker to kick it to Pinball’s side so the fans could see him have another run with the ball.

When the opposition coach is rooting for you, you must have done something right during your playing days.

I understand! But, as a Cub fan, I'm pretty damn excited. Always thought Counsell was a super coach. Hopefully he'll come in and kick some ass. I think we need it.
Hi Gene...I was mostly just kidding about saying there is something wrong about Counsell going to Cubs.
I'm not a big baseball fan & do wish 'em well.
He is a very good coach.. Except in the playoffs for some reason.
Brewers have lost like 9 of their last 10 playoff games 😞

Last edited:
Pinball Clemons? Just the guy's nickname is reason to root for the team. Pinball...I love it!
What is Pinball Clemons doing now?

Argos GM since 2019 (his contract newly extended); motivational speaker; proud father of three and new grandfather of one; founder of the Pinball Clemons Foundation, which seeks to empower youth through education. -Sep 29, 2023

Oh that Jets offense is terrible beyond belief! No tds only 2 fgs
Painful even to watch.
Lazard couldn't catch a cold.🤒 This is what he was like at GB. Don't know if he losses concentration or what but when he's off, just forget about even throwing to him!
If he was a man, he'd give back his game check😕

Last edited:
What have I been telling you all along? :(
And I'm not so sure a Rodgers comeback would help all that much. There is a lot of bad going on with the Jets O, and only a part of it is due to Zach Wilson.
I almost feel bad for NY fans. You could probably merge the Jets and Giants rosters and still have a sub par team on offence.

A side note. Every team in the AFC East lost this week. That doesn't happen often.

Last edited:
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/...f-2023-patrick-mahomes-joe-burrow-josh-allen/
1_Patrick-Mahomes_MDP.png
10_Josh-Allen_MDP.png

And I'm not so sure a Rodgers comeback would help all that much. There is a lot of bad going on with the Jets O, and only a part of it is due to Zach Wilson.
I almost feel bad for NY fans. You could probably merge the Jets and Giants rosters and still have a sub par team on offence.

A side note. Every team in the AFC East lost this week. That doesn't happen often.

That's why Rodgers got KO'd after only four plays. The O-line has had enormous problems since training camp. Wilson often holds onto the ball too long, but he's got all these monsters coming after him...

What have I been telling you all along? :(
AR, you were right. I hadn't seen them since the 1st game & with a 4-3 record going into last night's game...
Well, I figured they worked something out on offense.
IMO, Wilson didn't look all that bad. He does tend to keep the ball too long.. But he threw alot of catchable passes (..go ask Lazard!). The O line is very mediocre at best. WRs overall poor. Excellent RB who they should go to more... Great defense!
Luvmyquad, I was thinking the same thing you were. Rodgers would be much better for the O but he would get killed back there. He is not as mobile as he was back in the day.....
Could be a long year for the Jets unless they really make some big changes!

Hey Sports Fans ! Happy Wednesday
games of interest this week -

Draft Pick bowl on Thursday Night football
Packers - Steelers ---Cmon Bobman 2 in a row please. Steelers are a good team
MarkieNiners - Jacksonville ---another tough game for the Niners
Cinci - Houston - will Joe outduel CJ ?
Baltomore - Cleveland - worried about this one Bill B
Detroit - San Diego Chargers - The Lions never play well on the West Coast. Worried about this one too

Hey Sports Fans ! Happy Wednesday
games of interest this week -

Draft Pick bowl on Thursday Night football
Packers - Steelers ---Cmon Bobman 2 in a row please. Steelers are a good team
MarkieNiners - Jacksonville ---another tough game for the Niners
Cinci - Houston - will Joe outduel CJ ?
Baltomore - Cleveland - worried about this one Bill B
Detroit - San Diego Chargers - The Lions never play well on the West Coast. Worried about this one too
Lots of games to ignore. :LOL:

:sleep:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=detr...gIIEAAYFhgeGArCAggQABgIGB4YDQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Back