The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Wings fan? :unsure:
redwingstoronto.jpg

this weeks' NFL Power Rankings are out. In order -
Philly, Baltomore, Miami, Chiefs, Jacksonville, Dallas, Detroit, MarkieNiners, Bills, Taylor Swift

congrats to Bill B's Colts - dang it !! RAVENS -- they deserve their spot. Very good team. Make sure this coming Sunday to get up and watch the Chiefs - Miami game,
The game starts at 9 thirty AM Eastern Time. This will be a GREAT game. Go Chiefs !!!!

Last edited:
this weeks' NFL Power Rankings are out. In order -
Philly, Baltomore, Miami, Chiefs, Jacksonville, Dallas, Detroit, MarkieNiners, Bills, Taylor Swift

congrats to Bill B's Colts - dang it !! RAVENS -- they deserve their spot. Very good team. Make sure this coming Sunday to get up and watch the Chiefs - Miami game,
The game starts at 9 thirty AM Eastern Time. This will be a GREAT game. Go Chiefs !!!!
The Ravens statistics may look good enough to be ranked 2nd, but watching them I still see too much sloppy play. Hopefully we get tighter as we get into the second half of the season.

Your Tigers are back in stride too Rickie. Oops, I mean Lions of course.

The Ravens statistics may look good enough to be ranked 2nd, but watching them I still see too much sloppy play. Hopefully we get tighter as we get into the second half of the season.

Tigers are baseball. I think you meant to say Portsmouth Spartans

this season has seen slop from all the top teams. Ive never seen a season such as this where it is RARE to have your team play a Complete game. Used to be slop was rare. The Lions - IMHO - have had one good , complete game. The Bills, Chiefs, MarkieNiners, have had some shitshow games..................

Bill, if you would like to see the mother of all sloppy play, watch the entire Jets / Giants replay. 🤮

this season has seen slop from all the top teams. Ive never seen a season such as this where it is RARE to have your team play a Complete game. Used to be slop was rare. The Lions - IMHO - have had one good , complete game. The Bills, Chiefs, MarkieNiners, have had some shitshow games..................
I was going to point out what your last sentence hints at regarding the Ravens' rating. Those ratings are all relative. If the top teams start playing like crap, the team that plays the least crappy will rise. I guess we played the least crappy.

I am also going to add that, from all the games I've watched (not just the Ravens), that the officiating this year really sucks. I'm starting to feel like the NFL has to make all plays and penalties reviewable and give each team a couple more challenges. Especially where a pass interference call was made or should have been made. I try not to blame wins or losses on officiating, but I still expect a much more accurate job than what I've been seeing.

I was going to point out what your last sentence hints at regarding the Ravens' rating. Those ratings are all relative. If the top teams start playing like crap, the team that plays the least crappy will rise. I guess we played the least crappy.

I am also going to add that, from all the games I've watched (not just the Ravens), that the officiating this year really sucks. I'm starting to feel like the NFL has to make all plays and penalties reviewable and give each team a couple more challenges. Especially where a pass interference call was made or should have been made. I try not to blame wins or losses on officiating, but I still expect a much more accurate job than what I've been seeing.
totally agree with everything said

Especially where a pass interference call was made or should have been made. I try not to blame wins or losses on officiating, but I still expect a much more accurate job than what I've been seeing.
I've always hated these plays where the QB chucks the ball into the air underthrowing the receiver to draw a penalty on the DB. Zach Wilson did it to the Giants in OT on Sunday. It seems to me that sometimes it is called and sometimes it is not.

Back