The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In spite of Denver's poor record, and many one sided scores, this game is not a gimme for the Bills. The Bills defence is badly depleted by injuries. And this Broncos team did just beat KC. Division games are like that.

Playing the game in Buffalo is a big advantage. This is the time in the season when the good teams separate. That Bills offensive unit is still intact and healthy. And they are pissed off.

The Bills have a great prime time record. Its said Allen excels in prime time games.

It just seems that Allen is being held back by his OC, or even the head coach himself. Its time to let the guy play his game. And yes, he might get hurt, but they have to roll the dice in the situation they are in. Let the guy do a hurdle now and then.

Monday night games in Buffalo used to be few and far between because the team was so bad for so long.... Like the rest of the division, beaten badly by Brady and the Pats. Its gonna be decent weather. The Mafia will show up big time. Let's hope the bills do.

Be sure to watch for the videos of Niagara Falls during the breaks. They always show em and also at least one segue of a wing joint serving stuff up. It must be a network requirement or something.

Last edited:
Another steal for the Steelers despite allowing more yards than the other team. But this time the running game showed some spark. They know how to make the big plays in clutch situations on defense.
Steelers do make the plays when needed. GB played better than I thought they would... Didn't think game would be that close. Actually, at one point in the 4th qt., I texted a friend that I thought GB could win it🤔.. He quickly brought me back to reality & said ' not with our defense'.. Of course, he was correct.! How could I be so blind?
That missed extra point came back to haunt the packers. They could have been playing for at least a fg not a td at the end to tie.. but I hate tie games so I'm glad it was win or lose at the end.
Congrats on Pittsburgh win! They deserved it!

Last edited:
funny-cat-astonished.gif
shocked-surprised.gif

just one more @JohnN prediction of a Bills victory and they'll be done for the season.
And I thought RickyPicks was failing - sheesh - I hope to god he does not start predicting Lions games...........
Maybe he should try using "reverse prognosticating".... picking the Bills to lose.
Or use my approach, bet $$ against my team. Either way I win something.

Hey @JohnN , assuming that the JETS are going to have just a so-so season, your team had better stop farting around because they are my next in line go-to AFC team!!!!
@LuvMyQuad and @JohnN : If you want to know why the Bills are going down the shitter, look no further than my post on Oct 10. Declaring them as my next-in-line team after the Jets and the Giants was the kiss of death. The Bills Mafia should understand that term. Sorry fellows.

Did you see the 4th quarter graphic on Josh Allen? He is a turnover machine. :(

Last edited:
@LuvMyQuad and @JohnN : If you want to know why the Bills are going down the shitter, look no further than my post on Oct 10. Declaring them as my next-in-line team after the Jets and the Giants was the kiss of death. The Bills Mafia should understand that term. Sorry fellows.

Well Well Well Oh Well, I blame all on you, Mr. Jet Jinx.

Yes, I recall seeing that graphic..he leads the league in turnovers. He made such great progress 3-4 years back when his comp. % improved dramatically. He needs some coaching on the touch he puts on throws.
He reminds of a young Favre. When Mike Holmgren was GB coach he got him to be way more disciplined. When Holmgren left, Favre began to revert back to his ' natural ' style.
Allen puts too much on some of his passes & makes them very tough to catch. Also he needs to learn when to just throw the ball away.
A. Rodgers is a master of both these things...
FWIW, These are just my opinions...

Back