The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JohnN : Are you crazy? Do you think that anemic Jets offence can actually put up 21 points on the Bills defence? If Josh Allen plays smart, as I expect him to do with the coaches beating his brains in this week, the Bills will win.

Bills 17 Jets 6
JohnN probably had 7 fgs in mind for the Jets 21 points!!

following up on AR Sir post -
so far --

AR Surround: Bills 17 Jets 6
SACD_ripper: Bills 14 Jets 7
RickyPicks: Bills 20 Jets 10

and -
Bill B - Bills 24 Jets 17
ImBobMan - Bills Jets
JohnN - Bills 34 Jets 21

anyone else ? Sonik ? Rugene ? Jamoke ? Marpow ? ...and LuvMyQuad ----your score prediction

a reminder - I thought JohnN said the winner will get his personal collection of Jethro Tull rareities

Last edited:
so far --

and -
ImBobMan - Bills 17 Jets 6
JohnN - Bills 34 Jets 21

anyone else ? Sonik ? Rugene ? Jamoke ? SACDripper ? Marpow ? ...and LuvMyQuad ----your score prediction

a reminder - I thought JohnN said the winner will get his personal collection of Jethro Tull rareities
@Imbobman , did you actually pick 17-6 as well, or were you assigned that score?

@JohnN , so you are serious about the 34-21 score? o_O

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-...n-football-but-who-will-win-it-123011236.html

14. Buffalo Bills (5-5, LW: 11)​

Twelve men on the field? Really? Nothing sums up the sloppy Bills this season better than that inexcusable penalty on a Broncos field-goal miss, which gave Denver another shot and handed Buffalo a loss. This is turning out to be a nightmare for the Bills. Yet, the first person to pay the stiffest price for Buffalo's shortcomings: offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey.

18. New York Jets (4-5, LW: 17)​

The Jets have a pattern. They struggle badly on offense on Sunday, then on Monday head coach Robert Saleh defends quarterback Zach Wilson. The Jets haven't scored a touchdown in 36 straight possessions and yet Saleh said Monday that he thinks Wilson played a good game. Sure. Saleh has to say that because the Jets don't have many options, but nobody is buying it. Probably not the Jets' players either.

Last edited:
so far --

and -
ImBobMan - Bills Jets
JohnN - Bills 34 Jets 21

anyone else ? Sonik ? Rugene ? Jamoke ? Marpow ? ...and LuvMyQuad ----your score prediction

No predictions from me. My Magic 8 Ball is always wrong!
1700093394827.jpeg

Back