The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just learned about when something is a safety in the NFL. Pickett (Steelers) had his back foot on the goal line when he was tackled; but the ball was just in front of a goal line, so no safety. Yet if a player downs a punt and he has his foot on the goal line it's a touchback. That is your trivia for the day folks.
You might have missed it. The ref in the booth (Stellartore?) said he thinks they would have overruled the call on the field had the Browns challenged it.

You might have missed it. The ref in the booth (Stellartore?) said he thinks they would have overruled the call on the field had the Browns challenged it.
Yes, I did miss that because I'm tired of seeing the Steelers have all of the calls go their way. (Well, that's at least when I'm watching them.) So I turned the game off to concentrate on BS-ing with the rest of our lot. :ROFLMAO:

@JohnN is sending you tasty Tull treats
jWdCb2w.jpg

You sir, get the first ever double gold award for mentioning Tull in such a humorous way on a sports thread. (too true)
So! where the hell was Biggles when you needed him last Saturday?
And where were all the sportsmen who always pulled you through?

Leafs win again, now Go Bills! 🤪

Yes, I did miss that because I'm tired of seeing the Steelers have all of the calls go their way. (Well, that's at least when I'm watching them.) So I turned the game off to concentrate on BS-ing with the rest of our lot. :ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean. It seems like they are the luckiest team in the NFL and always catch a break when they need it. I always figured that it was my own biases against a hated division rival that was tinting my perception. It’s nice to see that someone without the same division bias sees the same thing I do.

Back