The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with three minutes to go I exited. Told wife they were going to lose and lets have dinner. At 1:45 to go I switched back to the game whilst eating tacos. The tacos were magic !! Thanks to Mrs Lovely Cbmmm3

Jeez dude. You sound like my wife. If the Chiefs don't score 3 TD's in the first quarter the stress freaks her out & she's in the kitchen making & baking stuff. She's missed some great endings because she gave up & was in the shower, whatever. Now she does prefer listening to the game on the radio because those are local commentators.

Now watching Jets & Bills. But my mind is distracted & confused, focusing on tomorrow night. CBS sports already has the Eagles picked for a 3 pt win.

so magical were those tacos that I am quite sure Ill win the Jets Bills Tull sweepstakes. Bring it on

I've lost long ago on my score prediction, however I still have 500 units riding on the under (<40). Just 2:36 left!

EDIT: Yes! Bills INT with 2:30 to go!

https://buffalonews.com/multimedia/..._2be15e50-872c-11ee-a5cc-cf8b1d84697b.html#19
655a8ee984097.image.jpg

congrats to Bobmans Packers. Beating a good SanDiego team. Now - come Thursday we will remember post 3033. lol
Thanks Ricky... I don't know how GB won today. We did all we could to give the game away but Chargers didn't want it!
GBs only chance this week is that Detroit is still riding high from beating the Bears & under estimates the helpless Packers. Well, at least the Lions didn't lose so that could be in GBs favor😮. Nice comeback today against the Bears!
Oh, btw, we still owe you for that 1962 beat down you put on us! I remember watching that game. It was bad... That game stunned my growth as a child😪. I was a bitter little guy for many years after & if not for that, I could have been a contender😩... Pay back would be sweet🤗

Last edited:
Thanks Ricky... I don't know how GB won today. We did all we could to give the game away but Chargers didn't want it!
GBs only chance this week is that Detroit is still riding high from beating the Bears & under estimates the helpless Packers. Well, at least the Lions didn't lose so that could be in GBs favor😮. Nice comeback today against the Bears!
Oh, btw, we still owe you for that 1962 beat down you put on us! I remember watching that game. It was bad... That game stunned my growth as a child😪. I was a bitter little guy for many years after & if not for that, I could have been a contender😩... Pay back would be sweet🤗
Bobman - 1962. That was THE LAST TIME the Lions were 8-2. Its brutal to even type this. Im thinking either you - or Bobby Layne - put some sort of voodoo hex on the Lions. 61 years ago. One playoff win in 65 years. Its so painful. Y'all gotta feel for me and my hapless Lions. Could this really truly be THE YEAR that the hex is gone ?

sorry about your stunting btw

Yes, great day yesterday, Seahawks and Cardinals lose, Rams, well we don't care so far.
But that was yesterday.
Upcoming Thursday (Thanksgiving) at Seattle, very hard to win there.
Then Sunday Dec 3rd at Eagles.
Next two games will seriously test us.
All Pro Safety, Hufunga, ACL tear? Out for the year? MRI today. He would be a big loss.

Go Chiefs, please beat the Eagles tonight.

I was at game, saw that the Lions lost, but got home, I see Lions win, great comeback Rickie.

Yes, great day yesterday, Seahawks and Cardinals lose, Rams, well we don't care so far.
But that was yesterday.
Upcoming Thursday (Thanksgiving) at Seattle, very hard to win there.
Then Sunday Dec 3rd at Eagles.
Next two games will seriously test us.
All Pro Safety, Hufunga, ACL tear? Out for the year? MRI today. He would be a big loss.

Go Chiefs, please beat the Eagles tonight.

I was at game, saw that the Lions lost, but got home, I see Lions win, great comeback Rickie.
Today is my older son-in-law's birthday. He says the only present he wants is a Chiefs win. We shall see....

Back