The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was it measure or time ? I think it was a nano not an angstrom
Misses by an Å are often due to being off by a ns.

Do you know that one nanosecond is to a second as a second is 31.71 years? Had this happened in a Super Bowl, Valdes-Scantling would be re-living that moment for 31.71 years...and then some.

Last edited:
The JinxMaster has lost his touch. Or is it Kelce?? How do ya blow a whole second half? Remember all the times the Chiefs tread water in the first half & take over in the later half? Those were the good 'ol days.

But a shout out & congrats to ar surround, John N, Bill B, & LMQ. Looks like you placed your faith rightly.

NFC Eagles, AFC Bills
A Super Bowl wish>>>>😁
giphy.gif

The JinxMaster has lost his touch. Or is it Kelce?? How do ya blow a whole second half? Remember all the times the Chiefs tread water in the first half & take over in the later half? Those were the good 'ol days.

But a shout out & congrats to ar surround, John N, Bill B, & LMQ. Looks like you placed your faith rightly.
Yes, most definitely.

What is remarkable is that the Chiefs beat the Jets by only 3 points. Even more remarkable is that the Eagles lost to the Jets. I'm scratching my head here.

You have obviously not watched many Ravens games. LOL :D

And my picking the Eagles had nothing to do with faith in them, it all had to do with what would be best for my team. If I were betting $$$ even up, I'd have probably taken the Chiefs if only because they were the home team.

You have obviously not watched many Ravens games. LOL :D

And my picking the Eagles had nothing to do with faith in them, it all had to do with what would be best for my team. If I were betting $$$ even up, I'd have probably taken the Chiefs if only because they were the home team.
Ah what the hell. We even lost to the Lions with a home field advantage. Even that seems to be of no use.

Last edited:
"I look at a lot of players like Ray Lewis and Rodney Harrison and Ronnie Lott and guys that impacted the game in a certain way, and every hit they would've made would have been a penalty [now]," Brady said"

LOL ... Some would argue he had a large part in that. IMO he was the one that whined the most (and I don't necessarily blame him) about the quarterback being protected from hard hits. For him to make that observation now that it's behind him is more than ironic.

@Imbobman ---okay bobman, pony up to the bar and lets talk about tomorrow's game. whatcha thinking ? RickyPicks has an opinion ( he is STILL boasting about his call on the Lions - Bears game ) Ive got my thoughts. RickyPicks says that the Lions offense will finally run and pass effectively. Defense will play well. And the final will be 31-10 Lions. I say Lions continue to struggle defensively on the pass rush and GB will be pass happy due to running back injuries. Lions 24 Packers 17. You ? Anyone else ? note to JohnN - please - no prediction from you

Back