The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Imbobman ---okay bobman, pony up to the bar and lets talk about tomorrow's game. whatcha thinking ? RickyPicks has an opinion ( he is STILL boasting about his call on the Lions - Bears game ) Ive got my thoughts. RickyPicks says that the Lions offense will finally run and pass effectively. Defense will play well. And the final will be 31-10 Lions. I say Lions continue to struggle defensively on the pass rush and GB will be pass happy due to running back injuries. Lions 24 Packers 17. You ? Anyone else ? note to JohnN - please - no prediction from you
😇Go Packers! That should cover you.

@Imbobman ---okay bobman, pony up to the bar and lets talk about tomorrow's game. whatcha thinking ? RickyPicks has an opinion ( he is STILL boasting about his call on the Lions - Bears game ) Ive got my thoughts. RickyPicks says that the Lions offense will finally run and pass effectively. Defense will play well. And the final will be 31-10 Lions. I say Lions continue to struggle defensively on the pass rush and GB will be pass happy due to running back injuries. Lions 24 Packers 17. You ? Anyone else ? note to JohnN - please - no prediction from you
Ricky....It's going to be a long-g-g-g-g day for Packers😕. 31 -10 Detroit is more likely than 24-17 Detroit. Yes, GB has injuries @ rb. Passing game is shaky also. Just remember where the likes of Lazard & Scantling learned how to drop passes. Nobody drops 'em better than the Packers!
'D' plays mostly in soft zone & can't tackle (probably because they don't practice it).
I can't see anyway GB beats you guys. Even during the hard times, the Lions could usually get up for the Thanksgiving day games . Detroit may just be the best team in the NFC.... Really impressed how far you have come!
Please be merciful tomorrow😞

My pick:

Lions 24 Packers 20

The game is in Detroit as usual and the Lions have lost on Thanksgiving the last six years, so they are due for a win. Sorry @Imbobman , but TE Musgrave is out with a lacerated kidney.
Thanks AR... I didn't know about Musgrave. Next guy up, right?...No! Game won't be that close, more like 31-10 Lions!
The better games will be starting later tomorrow....

Last edited:
Ricky....It's going to be a long-g-g-g-g day for Packers😕. 31 -10 Detroit is more likely than 24-17 Detroit. Yes, GB has injuries @ rb. Passing game is shaky also. Just remember where the likes of Lazard & Scantling learned how to drop passes. Nobody drops 'em better than the Packers!
'D' plays mostly in soft zone & can't tackle (probably because they don't practice it).
I can't see anyway GB beats you guys. Even during the hard times, the Lions could usually get up for the Thanksgiving day games . Detroit may just be the best team in the NFC.... Really impressed how far you have come!
Please be merciful tomorrow😞
we have 67 years practicing the Art of Futility. Im sure we will find a way to keep it close. I do say we will win but.......................
Mercy Come upon Eth

hey Sports Fans
Happy Thanksgiving !
Whats on tap today besides turkey, family and naps ?
Some NFL football !

first up at 12 thirty on Fox is my Lions versus Bobmans Packers. Another Thursday game of Lions and Packers ? yep - 2 in a row both this season. Detroit on Thanksgiving Day again ? yep. ( get used to it - its been going on since 1934 ).

then at 4 ish on CBS is the Cowgirls versus the Redskins. Cowgirls on Thanksgiving is another tradition. Redskins for the upset ---please

and then 8 twenty PM tonite on NBC is the MarkieNiners versus Seattle. It would be better for me to want Seattle to win. I dont want that to happen. I freaking HATE Seattle. Plus I want to see MarkieNiners versus Lions in the Conference finals ( At Detroit ---please ).

then on Friday at 3 PM !! We have Benny --err Miami and the Jets.

and then at noon Saturday the MUTHA of all football games. At The Big House.

Sunday ? more football.

Enjoy your holiday, your family, your turkey and my Detroit Lions

Last edited:
hey Sports Fans
Happy Thanksgiving !
Whats on tap today besides turkey, family and naps ?
Some NFL football !

first up at 12 thirty on Fox is my Lions versus Bobmans Packers. Another Thursday game of Lions and Packers ? yep - 2 in a row both this season. Detroit on Thanksgiving Day again ? yep. ( get used to it - its been going on since 1934 ).

then at 4 ish on CBS is the Cowgirls versus the Redskins. Cowgirls on Thanksgiving is another tradition. Redskins for the upset ---please

and then 8 twenty PM tonite on NBC is the MarkieNiners versus Seattle. It would be better for me to want Seattle to win. I dont want that to happen. I freaking HATE Seattle. Plus I want to see MarkieNiners versus Lions in the Conference finals ( At Detroit ---please ).

then on Friday at 3 PM !! We have Benny --err Miami anf the Jets.

and then at noon Saturday the MUTHU of all football games. At The Big House.

Sunday ? more football.

Enjoy your holiday, your family, your turkey and my Detroit Lions
Before all that, this - consecutive year #21 for me. Between 10,000 and 12,000 runners expected each year:

1700748236206.png

Then, of course, what would Thanksgiving be without this:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Attachments

• 1700747965365.png
    1700747965365.png
    804.2 KB · Views: 0
Great start for Green Bay.

Happy Thanksgiving neighbours.

Great start for Green Bay.

Happy Thanksgiving neighbours.
Yes!! Very surprising! To paraphrase Ivan Drago in Rocky 4... 'We must break you'. That is the Packers motto today!😏
Regardless of the out come, at least we had the lead for a while🙃.
Thank you Bears for wearing out the Lions last week.

Last edited:
Really. I hope this doesn't ruin your appetite Ricky. Even with the early score of 20-6, I still think the Lions will prevail.
Unless,,,, oh no!!! Another turnover. WTF?
Damn division games. Predicting them is a fools errand.

Well, I hope you have some weed around to bolster up your appetite later today. Wouldn't want to miss out on Thanksgiving dinner.

Wow!!...I didn't see that one coming! Ricky, are we still on speaking terms?🤔
Detroit will be fine.. This was a Fluke!

If GB runs the table, they'll be 11-6... Impossible!! This was the best game that GB played this year...
Thanks again Bears, for wearing 'em out!

Last edited:
Green Bay outplayed the Lions on all facets of the game - including coaching. And as much as @Imbobman would like to think that Detroit was tired out from Chicago - I call out bullpucky. Lets be real - Detroit has not played a competent and complete game since the Carolina game - over 7 weeks ago. They are a good team. They are my team. But they will be first round playoff losers - once again - if they dont get their shit together. Something is amiss and I can't figure out where in the room that elephant is. Perhaps I just need to mix up another batch of Kool Aid and all will be good ? IDK

Last edited:
Back