The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I am concerned, the only game that was worth watching was the Green Bay / Detroit game. The other three were total duds.

There is no need for Rodgers to rush back this year. What’s the point? There is no scenario where the Jets make the playoffs by the time he could.
um. I must have been way too pissed off. I thought that game sucked also.

MarkieNiners looked mighty fine last nite. December 3 is going to be interesting
Yeah, thank you Rickie,
We steamrolled the Seahawks, but 3rd quarter we where on a back slide, not looking good, but buckled down and got the job done.
My hope this Sunday is a Eagles loss. Buffalo can be two teams, a great team and a not so great team, which one will show up at the Eagles?
Assuming the Lions don't lose, we remain tied with Lions, and/or two Eagle losses, puts us in a 3 way tie.
Is that right, just going from memory, I should look it up.
Listening now to the Atmos mix of Frank Zappa, Over-Nite Sensation, wow, definitely in the 2023 top 5.
Yes-Atmos just arrived, will have a listen sometime this weekend.

The latest: “The Fail Mary“ has surpassed Mark Sanchez’ Butt Fumble as one of the lowlights in NY Jet lore. :ROFLMAO:
Ya, I never saw a play like that!
I wish more teams tried returning those Hail Mary passes. Mostly, no one can ever catch them.
And even though D teams are taught to knock down the pass, rarely do they! If intercepted, they often just take a knee.

I wish more teams tried returning those Hail Mary passes. Mostly, no one can ever catch them.
And even though D teams are taught to knock down the pass, rarely do they! If intercepted, they often just take a knee.
Most HMs occur at the end of the game so there is no point or reason to take a chance on running it back.

speaking of Hail Marys @Imbobman , your boy Aaron was given two chances to succeed against my Lions in 2015. Remember that one ? The first attempt did not work so the refs threw a flag on the most unbelievable flag Ive ever seen.

OMG! That was awful, especially since the face mask penalty on the Detroit defender was phantom. The defender actually just brushed Rodger's face mask with his thumb and grabbed him by the shoulder pad. Ugh!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38969666/bills-nickel-taron-johnson-cleared-back-vs-eagleshttps://winnersandwhiners.com/games...bills-vs-philadelphia-eagles-prediction-9647/https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-picks-...ency-going-into-game-vs-eagles-162103882.htmlThe reason you can't lose to teams like the New England Patriots is you'll eventually have games against teams like the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Buffalo Bills have taken five losses this season and some of them are bad. The Bills are 6-5 with some difficult games coming up. Buffalo might be one of the seven best teams in the AFC, but it is going to have to pull an upset or two to get enough wins to get in the field. That's what happens when you drop five of your first 10 games.

The Bills aren't in a must-win situation yet, but beating the Eagles on Sunday would be pretty big for them. The problem is the Eagles. They're 9-1, the only team in the NFL with fewer than three losses. They aren't going to lose very often this season.

🏈 🎅

OMG! That was awful, especially since the face mask penalty on the Detroit defender was phantom. The defender actually just brushed Rodger's face mask with his thumb and grabbed him by the shoulder pad. Ugh!
Thanks for mentioning that play Ricky. I remember it well. Yes, no face mask, just a brush. Totally bogus call.
What an odd series of events had to take place for that to happen.
That play got so over analyzed. I was sick of it myself.
That play saved GBs season. They finished at 10-6, 2nd in division & a wild card spot.
That was the old 'snake bite' lions not the 2023 Lions!
Stiff upper lip there Ricky😄. We owe you one....

Last edited:
The Buffalo Bills have taken five losses this season and some of them are bad. The Bills are 6-5 with some difficult games coming up. Buffalo might be one of the seven best teams in the AFC, but it is going to have to pull an upset or two to get enough wins to get in the field. That's what happens when you drop five of your first 10 games.

Whatever the Bills problems may be can be fixed, but time is running out. It will be a travesty if they don't make the playoffs.

Whatever the Bills problems may be can be fixed, but time is running out. It will be a travesty if they don't make the playoffs.
They will need to play well, stop the turnovers, And be very very lucky to get in.

After the Eagles, they finally get their bye, then onto KC then Dallas and the Chargers. They finish up with Miami. I don't see playoffs happening for them unless a couple of their opponents have really bad games. They would have to put it all together, if not in Philly, then for sure in KC. I don't think they can. I'm waiting for them to prove me wrong.

Back