The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough loss for Buffalo. On that last play, it looked to me like that the 2 dbs didn't want to even try tackling Hurts🤔
If only that wr for the Bills had turned & looked back for that pass in the end zone.

Allen played great! What was there, 2 fgs & an extra point missed by Bills kicker?

Last edited:
Tough loss for Buffalo. On that last play, it looked like to me that the 2 dbs didn't want to even try tackling Hurts🤔
If only that wr for the Bills had turned & looked back for that pass in the end zone.

Allen played great! What was there, 2 fgs & an extra point missed by Bills kicker?
Way too many games have an "if only" for Buffalo

Great game, Super Bowl warm-up?

I'm fine:
tumblr_m2r1gkM8ge1qdlh1io1_400.gif

All I have to say is, FUCK, looks like the Niners got to put someone down.
Markie...Yes, it does look like the job has been given to your team to once & for all put Philly down!
This has gone on long enough😩...
Go get 'er done! I never really liked them..
& now I am sick of the arrogance of the team, the city, the owner.....

Last edited:
Tough loss for Buffalo. On that last play, it looked like to me that the 2 dbs didn't want to even try tackling Hurts🤔

once that 59 yard Eagles fg in regulation happened to send game to OT, I pretty much figured the Bills were doomed. Too bad - they played well and needed the win

Despite the Bills ongoing problems with penalties, Allen turnovers, whatever, the defense has not come through at the end. OK, yes they have lost to some future Hall Of Fame GOAT candidates such as Zach Wilson and Mac Jones: 🤪

Beating the Jets 13-6 with 5 minutes remaining in the game and lose 22-16

Go ahead of the Pats 25-22 with 1:58 to go and lose 29-25.

Take the lead against the Broncos 22-21 with 1:55 to go and lose 24-22.

Go ahead of the Eagles 31-28 with 1:52 remaining and lose 37-34.

If the Bills win two of those games they are 8-4 and in the hunt for AFC top dog. This trend is not good.

Despite the Bills ongoing problems with penalties, Allen turnovers, whatever, the defense has not come through at the end. OK, yes they have lost to some future Hall Of Fame GOAT candidates such as Zach Wilson and Mac Jones: 🤪

Beating the Jets 13-6 with 5 minutes remaining in the game and lose 22-16

Go ahead of the Pats 25-22 with 1:58 to go and lose 29-25.

Take the lead against the Broncos 22-21 with 1:55 to go and lose 24-22.

Go ahead of the Eagles 31-28 with 1:52 remaining and lose 37-34.

If the Bills win two of those games they are 8-4 and in the hunt for AFC top dog. This trend is not good.
Most years that's the difference between a good season and a bad season, winning those games that are decided by less than 3 points in the last few minutes of the game. For most teams the margin between a winning season and a losing season is razor thin. It's more arbitrary than most of us want to believe.

Back