The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither!...'I know nothing......'
As my friend Sgt. Schultz of Hogan's heroes used to say.
My score is Bills 19, Jets 13
Like. Go Bills!

Feeling better:
hogans-heroes-idiot.gif

Go Eagles, too.

• we had this game !!!

• mapleleafs_wbg.png

Toronto wins game​

TOR
    DET
  • 3rd Period​

mapleleafs_wbg.png

3rd 14:27
    John Tavares 7 (Assists: Tyler Bertuzzi 4, William Nylander 14)
    TOR
    DET

• mapleleafs_wbg.png

3rd 13:03
    William Nylander 11 (power-play) (Assists: Mitchell Marner 13, John Tavares 12)
    TOR
    DET

• mapleleafs_wbg.png

3rd 3:50
    Tyler Bertuzzi 4 (Assists: William Nylander 13, John Tavares 11)
    TOR
    DET
  • 2nd Period​

redwings_wbg.png

2nd 14:44
    Lucas Raymond 7 (Assists: Ben Chiarot 5, Alex DeBrincat 6)
    TOR
    DET

• redwings_wbg.png

2nd 12:52
    Daniel Sprong 5 (penalty shot)
    TOR
    DET

Peace. 😁
  • we had this game !!!

• mapleleafs_wbg.png

Toronto wins game​

TOR
    DET
  • 3rd Period​

mapleleafs_wbg.png

3rd 14:27
    John Tavares 7 (Assists: Tyler Bertuzzi 4, William Nylander 14)
    TOR
    DET

• mapleleafs_wbg.png

3rd 13:03
    William Nylander 11 (power-play) (Assists: Mitchell Marner 13, John Tavares 12)
    TOR
    DET

• mapleleafs_wbg.png

3rd 3:50
    Tyler Bertuzzi 4 (Assists: William Nylander 13, John Tavares 11)
    TOR
    DET
  • 2nd Period​

redwings_wbg.png

2nd 14:44
    Lucas Raymond 7 (Assists: Ben Chiarot 5, Alex DeBrincat 6)
    TOR
    DET

• redwings_wbg.png

2nd 12:52
    Daniel Sprong 5 (penalty shot)
    TOR
    DET
2023111719114-6557ffc4ca262349eb645efejpeg-1.jpg

:cool::cool::cool:

I have FANTASTIC news about the Jets / Bills game tomorrow afternoon. I am taking friends to the airport and will miss the entire first half. Thus, I will only be subjected to torture for half of the game.

And dont' count the Bills out this year. The way QB's are dropping like flies, Josh Allen may be one of the few left standing come the end of the season.

I have FANTASTIC news about the Jets / Bills game tomorrow afternoon. I am taking friends to the airport and will miss the entire first half. Thus, I will only be subjected to torture for half of the game.

And dont' count the Bills out this year. The way QB's are dropping like flies, Josh Allen may be one of the few left standing come the end of the season.
hopefully you will get delayed at the airport and you miss the second half as well. We will be sure to let you know what you missed and whether or not @JohnN is sending you tasty Tull treats

Hey Sports Fans !
Well, just 6 days away from the biggest game of 2023 - Michigan versus that bullcrap just south of here. Noon. Fox. At the Big House. The boys better get their act together.........not playing well lately. Hopefully this is not a bad sign 😉

Today we have Tull Fest on tap. Lets see if the Bills can muster a win. Lets see if the Jets can actually score an Offensive touchdown. Get your score prediction in if you have not already

Still say Oakland is going to upset Miami
RickyPicks is saying the Bears will hang tough against the Lions. I say the Lions by 23 points
Monday - the bets are being placed. On what she will wear to the game. Go Chiefs !! We need a Philly loss
Too bad about Cleveland. I think the Steelers will win because of the QB loss.
MarkieNiners at home against Tampa. Should be a Niners blowout

Enjoy the games !

C'mon, you'll have the game on the radio in the car, and your friends will have to keep quiet during the ride so that you can focus on the game, er... road/traffic.

I just learned about when something is a safety in the NFL. Pickett (Steelers) had his back foot on the goal line when he was tackled; but the ball was just in front of a goal line, so no safety. Yet if a player downs a punt and he has his foot on the goal line it's a touchback. That is your trivia for the day folks.

Back