The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just feel like sitting around and getting high and watching football today.
My wife might make me go for a walk, I guess that would be OK as long as it is before:
1:30 Pacific Bengals at Steelers, Hmm, Bengals win, no Steelers win? Which of the two teams show up? There both in the hunt for a Wild Card.
5:00 Pacific Bills at Rams, Bills win. Can Buffalo clinch a playoff spot with a win today?

whats shocking in the numbers AR is where the Eagles rank.
I was looking at the Eagles schedule. The last 4 games their defense has given up an average of 32 points a game. The 10 games before they averaged 21 points.
That's what makes the 341 look bad.
If they get the D back on track, they are still a very formidable team.
Yes, there's a game on OTA tv today @ 3:30ct, Cinny @ Pitt.
On a side note: Hey, look out for the Rams. They've won 5 out of 6! Only team to beat them was the Ravens in OT.

Last edited:
My wife might make me go for a walk, I guess that would be OK as long as it is before:
1:30 Pacific Bengals at Steelers, Hmm, Bengals win, no Steelers win? Which of the two teams show up? There both in the hunt for a Wild Card.
5:00 Pacific Bills at Rams, Bills win. Can Buffalo clinch a playoff spot with a win today?
Sounds like a good plan.

Damn shame that the Bills game is only on Peacock. I'm not going to get to see that one. I've got NFL and Prime, now they throw Peacock at us.... those bastards.

Sounds like a good plan.

Damn shame that the Bills game is only on Peacock. I'm not going to get to see that one. I've got NFL and Prime, now they throw Peacock at us.... those bastards.
Yeah, this streaming football stuff really sucks. They will most definitely lose fans.
When I come home from work, I like to walk in door and start watching Thursday football, but I do not have streaming on the little kitchen TV, I have to go upstairs to get to the big TV with streaming.
My best friend has only cable box, no streaming and he is really mad.

Sounds like a good plan.

Peacock ?????????? WTF is that all about !! Here I thought Id have a nice Sat night game to ease me into the upcoming holiday chaos

This streaming thing has become a crock of shit I tell ya

Well, guess it will be a music night tonite

Sounds like a good plan.

I hate this streaming crap.

It seems the NFL is caving in at quick money grabs at the expense of upsetting the fans.

I can watch the Bills game on the local NBC affiliate today because I'm in the Buffalo market. The Bengals-Steelers game is on as well. But how long will it be before I will have to start paying to see these in-market home games? I'm sure the powers that be have already crunched the numbers they are leaving on the table.

i heard on the local sports talk show that even though the Bills game will be televised here, DirectTV customers will not get it at home. This is because DirectTV and the local affiliate (NBC) are in the midst of a contract dispute. Hence, DTV has removed the NBC affiliate.

This has happened to me in the past with both DTV and the local cable company (Spectrum) with both the Bills and Sabres. It sucks. Keep in mind, the inclusion of these channels is a service that was "promised" to you when you subscribed. Essentially, it is already bought and paid for by the subscribers. But the service can change the channel lineup as they choose.

The best solution the talk show came up with is that it needs to be stopped with government regulation and to writer your lawmakers.

Rant over. Now, GO BILLS!

On a side note: Hey, look out for the Rams. They've won 5 out of 6! Only team to beat them was the Ravens in OT.
As apparently the one and only Rams fan on this forum, I tend to lay low, especially given the bad start they had this year (and don't want to add fuel to @marpow 's fire, knowing how much he despises them :ROFLMAO: ). But yeah, it's been good to see them rebuild with 5th round draft picks Puka Nacua and Kyren Williams, both a lot of fun to watch. The control their playoff destiny now, but a little help from Detroit over Minnesota this weekend would go a long way.

Yeah, this streaming football stuff really sucks. They will most definitely lose fans.
When I come home from work, I like to walk in door and start watching Thursday football, but I do not have streaming on the little kitchen TV, I have to go upstairs to get to the big TV with streaming.
My best friend has only cable box, no streaming and he is really mad.
"Pee-cock" used to be free with commercials, but now they no longer offer that level of service.

[$10,000 bet that I'm not the only one who has come up with that moniker.]

"Pee-cock" used to be free with commercials, but now they no longer offer that level of service.

[$10,000 bet that I'm not the only one who has come up with that moniker.]
It's like your other one that I thought was funny, about Who's Next.
You are really excited to go to the whore house, can't wait, gonna be great, and as soon as you leave, you can't wait to go back and try another, I think you said something like that, anyway I thought it was funny.

I hate this streaming crap.

It seems the NFL is caving in at quick money grabs at the expense of upsetting the fans.

I can watch the Bills game on the local NBC affiliate today because I'm in the Buffalo market. The Bengals-Steelers game is on as well. But how long will it be before I will have to start paying to see these in-market home games? I'm sure the powers that be have already crunched the numbers they are leaving on the table.

i heard on the local sports talk show that even though the Bills game will be televised here, DirectTV customers will not get it at home. This is because DirectTV and the local affiliate (NBC) are in the midst of a contract dispute. Hence, DTV has removed the NBC affiliate.

This has happened to me in the past with both DTV and the local cable company (Spectrum) with both the Bills and Sabres. It sucks. Keep in mind, the inclusion of these channels is a service that was "promised" to you when you subscribed. Essentially, it is already bought and paid for by the subscribers. But the service can change the channel lineup as they choose.

The best solution the talk show came up with is that it needs to be stopped with government regulation and to writer your lawmakers.

Rant over. Now, GO BILLS!
Keep the rant going... OTA rules! Big news I know lol, Bills are also on CTV2 from Barrie Ontario, eh.

Bills must win...eh Santa.🎅

I took a nice little pill and it's 12:00 in CA 1.5 hour till football.
My wife went out with friend, hallelujah. :SG
Don't tell anyone, but it ain't coffee, southern style.
IMG_5038.jpg

It's like your other one that I thought was funny, about Who's Next.
You are really excited to go to the whore house, can't wait, gonna be great, and as soon as you leave, you can't wait to go back and try another, I think you said something like that, anyway I thought it was funny.

1703362632844.png

Found It, was on the random thread, you said it nicer than I did :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of [Ed: Who's Next box set], not in my top 5 for 2023, I'm surprised for how expensive it was. Notice pre release everyone on QQ talking, after release, dead silent.
Markie, you need to understand that this Who's Next box set is like sex...we crave it so badly that we talk about it incessantly. But when it finally comes, we just want to roll over and go to sleep. :sneaky:

Found It, was on the random thread, you said it nicer than I did :ROFLMAO:

Markie, you need to understand that this Who's Next box set is like sex...we crave it so badly that we talk about it incessantly. But when it finally comes, we just want to roll over and go to sleep. :sneaky:
And somehow we got a whore house added in there.... Gotta keep an eye on @marpow

Back