The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canada Cannabis the new NFL team? I never forget. 🤣😃
de4287_f1f82fb1ca4d4dc18cd8d47108e8b5df~mv2.jpg

https://www.tbmcustoms.com/product-page/cheech-and-chong-dual-signed-mini-beckett

Broncos have just benched Russell Wilson for the last two games due to contract issues. He’s thrown for over 3000 yards, 26 TDs and 8 interceptions. On most teams, those would be team MVP numbers.

I just don’t get it. Help me to understand.
Wilson and head coach dont see eye to eye. Couple weeks ago I watched Wilson and Shawn Payton having heated arguments on sidelines whilst they played Detroit

Who would've thought legalization woul result in better product :cool:
The product was better long before it was legal. It was a continuous improvement over the the decades.

BTW, to me, if I can take one or two tokes rather than smoke an entire joint, that's a good thing.
I will also add, if you do it habitually, your body builds up a tolerance and the strength isn't a big deal. On the other hand, if you just want to do it a couple of times a month, then you will probably see God if you over do it.

Who would've thought legalization woul result in better product :cool:
who would have thought 45 years ago or so that one day you could go to a pot shop and legally buy cannabis and related products ? Now you walk in , shop the varieties and legally purchase.
Back in the day there were times we had to sift thru the seeds and stems hoping for enough to smoke. And many a time going over to the neighborhood pot dealer only to find out he was out of stock.

And now I dont smoke it.

Times have changed

Broncos have just benched Russell Wilson for the last two games due to contract issues. He’s thrown for over 3000 yards, 26 TDs and 8 interceptions. On most teams, those would be team MVP numbers.

Unless it's injury related, that make no sense. They still have a chance to make the playoffs.

NFL Network says: It saves the Broncos 36 Million dollars by doing this, what a shit organization.

NFL Network says: It saves the Broncos 36 Million dollars by doing this, what a shit organization.
You would think the NFL would frown on such antics. It's implied that teams are supposed to do the best they can to win. You aren't supposed to give up or throw games that you are capable of winning. The only exception would be some sort of behavioral or legal issue (and of course health issues).

Regardless, I guess that's it for Wilson and the Broncos. I mean, how does he come back next year and not just phone it in to collect his check? Yes that is a shit organization.

Last edited:
You would think the NFL would frown on such antics. It's implied that teams are supposed to do the best they can to win. You aren't supposed to give up or throw games that you are capable of winning. The only exception would be some sort of behavioral or legal issue (and of course health issues).

Regardless, I guess that's it for Wilson and the Broncos. I mean, how does he come back next year and not just phone it in to collect his check? Yes that is a shit organization.
Wow..... Wonder if Denver has 'buyers remorse' about even acquiring Wilson. They really gave up a lot for him. He was great at Seattle except for his last year there.
On a side note regarding Wilson. He played 1 season @ Wisconsin & was outstanding. Being a Badgers fan & seeing most or all his games. I seriously wanted GB to draft him, seriously! Even a good friend of mine thought we should trade Rodgers, draft Russell & go from there. The rest would have been history. Even in only the 1 year that he played at WI, I could see his greatest!
But of course it never happened ..... I wonder how it would have worked out!

Below is a link to an article that says Wilson expects to be cut by Denver.. Any takers out there? How about the New York football Jets?
https://www.nbcsportschicago.com/tag/russell-wilson/

Last edited:
projected-playoff-picture-yahoo-sports-v0-alhxh9a6rw8c1.jpeg

Projected Playoff Picture - Yahoo Sports​

If my Lions Beat DollAss this week, they will be the number 2 seed. Assuming the MarkieNiners beat the Redskins this week. It will then go down to the last week.
Lions play Minny at home that last week. MarkieNiners play Stafford at home that last week. Lions win. Stafford upsets the MarkieNiners. Guess who will be the number 1 seed ? ;)

If my Lions Beat DollAss this week, they will be the number 2 seed. Assuming the MarkieNiners beat the Redskins this week. It will then go down to the last week.
Lions play Minny at home that last week. MarkieNiners play Stafford at home that last week. Lions win. Stafford upsets the MarkieNiners. Guess who will be the number 1 seed ? ;)
It's so obvious when you put it that way. How could it go any other way?

Ricky....I can see it happening but Redskins beating the 49ers is the tough one. Last game of the season against the Rams.... LA will probably need the game badly. Could be trouble for SF.
Detroit @ #2 would still be great spot to be in. You don't want the #1 seed😟
You better bring your 'A' game against the cowpies this week!

Back