The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricky....I can see it happening but Redskins beating the 49ers is the tough one. Detroit in #2 would still be great spot to be in. You don't want the #1 seed😟
You better bring your 'A' game against the cowpies this week!
Bobman
Redskins dont need to beat the MarkieNiners. Just need Lions to win out and MarkieNiners to lose 1 game ---prolly better odds they lose to Stafford than Redskins

The Cowgirls have not lost a game on their home field in a long time. 15 game winning streak there. So --our work is monumental but Team Grit can do it !

Bobman
Redskins dont need to beat the MarkieNiners. Just need Lions to win out and MarkieNiners to lose 1 game ---prolly better odds they lose to Stafford than Redskins

The Cowgirls have not lost a game on their home field in a long time. 15 game winning streak there. So --our work is monumental but Team Grit can do it !
btw, the game is Saturday night National TV 8 fifteen PM EST ABC

LINE: Buffalo by 13

CHEWABLE: There are multiple reasons to be nervous about taking the Bills. First, they laid a dozen points against the Chargers last Saturday and won by two, and three of their last four games have been decided by a field goal or less while only two of their last 11 have been decided by more than one score … The Patriots have won two of their last three, starting with a 21-18 victory in Pittsburgh that threw a wrench into the Steelers’ playoff plans. They did a similar number on the Broncos in Denver with a 26-23 victory that left the home team clinging to an 8% playoff probability and effectively ended Russell Wilson’s time in Colorado … Only one of New England’s last five losses have been by more than one score, and let us not forget that the Patriots also beat the Bills 29-25 in Week 7, with Mac Jones throwing for 272 yards … Bills have an 87% playoff probability but have to be looking at bigger things, such as the AFC East title, which they will play for next week if they beat the Patriots and the Dolphins lose in Baltimore … The Patriots defence is second-best against the run, and only seven teams have allowed more total yards of offence … This could be the last time we see Bill Belichick coach the Patriots against the Bills. Since taking over in New England, he has beaten Buffalo 37 of 45 times. I’m not saying he’s going to do it again, but I can’t see him not giving western New York at least one more scare.
https://torontosun.com/sports/footb...re-scare-l-a-blasts-n-y-purdy-redeems-himself

You are probably right about that, my friend.
But after watching what old Joe Flatulence is doing with the Browns, it made me wonder...
why didn't the Jets look for that sort of veteran QB after Rodgers went down🤔?
They probably didn't want to look stupid.... picking up the QB they let go. Plus he didn't set the world on fire when he was with them.
I don't want to take anything away from Flacco but it's apparent that there is a very talented team around him. Almost like any decent QB could step in and have a chance.

hq720.jpg

GO BILLS! :D

You are probably right about that, my friend.
But after watching what old Joe Flatulence is doing with the Browns, it made me wonder...
why didn't the Jets look for that sort of veteran QB after Rodgers went down🤔?

I don't want to take anything away from Flacco but it's apparent that there is a very talented team around him. Almost like any decent QB could step in and have a chance

Amen Bill. If Jersey Joe had come in for Rodgers he’d be dead by now. Zach Wilson ran around like a headless chicken because he had to. Flacco can’t move like that.

Hmm, Rickie, how do I vote, for my friend or for the 49ers?
This is hard.
Lions 11-4 Clinched Division
Eagles 11-4 Not clinched
Cowboys 10-5 Not clinched

Better for Rickie, Lions win.

Better for 49ers , I think Cowboys win, because that keeps the NFC East still in turmoil.

Eagles should beat Cardinals Sunday
49ers should beat Washington Sunday, but of course both Cardinals and Commanders want to be spoilers, and guaranteed they will try.

BEARS! Ah, We still reliving 1985!
View attachment 99796
Have Da Bears had a winning season since the “Double Doink?”

(The Double Doink was actually tipped slightly by an Eagled special teams player)

(Just remember that the Jets passed over Jalen Hurts in the 2020 draft class and took Zach Wilson In 2021. :()

Have Da Bears had a winning season since the “Double Doink?”

(The Double Doink was actually tipped slightly by an Eagled special teams player)

(Just remember that the Jets passed over Jalen Hurts in the 2020 draft class and took Zach Wilson In 2021. :()
Our last winning season was 2018. Some day . . . some weigh [sic]

Last edited:
Back