The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted - above - the current Power Ranking for the first 13 teams

Some comments from me ( surprise, surprise --right ? )

- I still fear the Eagles. I think they will get their shit together. Good coach
- MarkieNiners - one bad game. Still a force to reckon with, No need for panic Markie
- Dolphins. I just feel like they are over rated. Am I the only one ?
- SeaTurds - effin hate em. DIE !!
- Rams....hmmm.......jury still out but looking good
- Cowgirls - multiple personality syndrome. reminds me of a girl I once dated
- BaltAmore' - yup - number 1 with no doubt.
- Bills - good to see. they are doing what it takes
- Chiefs - not feeling good about whats going on there
- Browns - playing the Lions in the Super Bowl
- Lions - playing the Browns in the Super Bowl
Miami is great so long as their opponent has a losing record. And they’ll face no opponents like that in the playoffs.

I predict a brownout.
Here;>)
s-l1600.jpg

I just posted - above - the current Power Ranking for the first 13 teams

Some comments from me ( surprise, surprise --right ? )

- I still fear the Eagles. I think they will get their shit together. Good coach
- MarkieNiners - one bad game. Still a force to reckon with, No need for panic Markie
- Dolphins. I just feel like they are over rated. Am I the only one ?
- SeaTurds - effin hate em. DIE !!
- Rams....hmmm.......jury still out but looking good
- Cowgirls - multiple personality syndrome. reminds me of a girl I once dated
- BaltAmore' - yup - number 1 with no doubt.
- Bills - good to see. they are doing what it takes
- Chiefs - not feeling good about whats going on there
- Browns - playing the Lions in the Super Bowl
- Lions - playing the Browns in the Super Bowl
A Browns vs Loins Superbowl?,What? No, east/west coast match up? Dont know if the league would allow it!
Definitely a long shot & a very interesting matchup🤔
....'Earth to Ricky, when are you coming back down...'

A Browns vs Loins Superbowl?,What? No, east/west coast match up? Dont know if the league would allow it!
Definitely a long shot & a very interesting matchup🤔
....'Earth to Ricky, when are you coming back down...'
Bobby
I think my spaceship knows which way to go.
You are right - the league would cringe.

After being at the staduim Monday night, watching the torture, I finally decided this morning to make myself unhappy again and wath the TV broadcast, Ravens at Niners.

I think two things.
5 turnovers by 49ers, of course they couldn't win.
The defense tended to play wider than usual, to contain Lamar from running outside the pocket, it backfired on us, left our secondary more open/vulnerable than usual and our secondary, safetys and corners can at times be our weak link.
Anyway, I'm on my 5th cup of coffee today, just want to talk nonsense to my friends.

After being at the staduim Monday night, watching the torture, I finally decided this morning to make myself unhappy again and wath the TV broadcast, Ravens at Niners.

I think two things.
5 turnovers by 49ers, of course they couldn't win.
The defense tended to play wider than usual, to contain Lamar from running outside the pocket, it backfired on us, left our secondary more open/vulnerable than usual and our secondary, safetys and corners can at times be our weak link.
Anyway, I'm on my 5th cup of coffee today, just want to talk nonsense to my friends.
In the future we will read about the betting on the games. SF & KC quarterbacks looked nervous. I hate coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee:😇

I need some weed to calm down, but I no longer like weed, too strong, what ever happened to that nice mexican weed from when I was a kid?
You could smoke a whole joint, now one hit and I am bonkers.
Yes, totally agree. I bought the new improved legal stuff on the Missouri side of the fence about a year ago. Small amount, still have it. One toke & I'm over the line sweet Jesus.

I need some weed to calm down, but I no longer like weed, too strong, what ever happened to that nice mexican weed from when I was a kid?
used to love to toke. dont do it anymore for same reason Markie. Shit in the 70s 80s and 90s it was good Columbian or good Sensi. Now the stuff is just too damn strong. Ill stick to my favorite depressant - alcohol

Yes, totally agree. I bought the new improved legal stuff on the Missouri side of the fence about a year ago. Small amount, still have it. One toke & I'm over the line sweet Jesus.
used to love to toke. dont do it anymore for same reason Markie. Shit in the 70s 80s and 90s it was good Columbian or good Sensi. Now the stuff is just too damn strong. Ill stick to my favorite depressant - alcohol
Who would've thought legalization woul result in better product :cool:

Back