The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, what do you know? Didn't know there was a NFL game on tonight. Detroit/Dallas? Dammmmmnnnn. That might be a fun one.
Yup it kind of snuck up on me too even tho I bet Rickie had mentioned it. I agree it could be an exciting one. But I have to leave the house about 15min before game time for another football game....a soccer match for my youngest g'daughter. But I will be keeping track of it.

GO LIONS!

Well, what do you know? Didn't know there was a NFL game on tonight. Detroit/Dallas? Dammmmmnnnn. That might be a fun one.
I saw the banner during the Music City Bowl and started cursing because it was advertised as only on ESPN. But then the local listings show that it is on ABC.

May the Lions crush The Heathen Jerry Jones‘ Cowboys.

I saw the banner during the Music City Bowl and started cursing because it was advertised as only on ESPN. But then the local listings show that it is on ABC.

May the Lions crush The Heathen Jerry Jones‘ Cowboys.
AR, you're very bias against anything Dallas because of what they did to Tom Landry, right?🤔 I think that's you who said that unless I'm screwy....
That's OK, I want Lions to win also😄

Last edited:
Hmm, Rickie, how do I vote, for my friend or for the 49ers?
This is hard.
Lions 11-4 Clinched Division
Eagles 11-4 Not clinched
Cowboys 10-5 Not clinched

Better for Rickie, Lions win.

Better for 49ers , I think Cowboys win, because that keeps the NFC East still in turmoil.

Eagles should beat Cardinals Sunday
49ers should beat Washington Sunday, but of course both Cardinals and Commanders want to be spoilers, and guaranteed they will try.
Markie
we let the boys battle it out on the field and let it all fall where it may. Now if this were the playoffs we could say " fuck the friendship"
LOL

Detroit Rock City

Halftime. Dallas 7 Detroit 3
My thoughts -
I like where the Lions are at
Dallas gets the ball first in second half
Stop em

Detroit offense needs to get going. Give the ball to DMo. RUN the ball. RUN
Ricky, what I don‘t understand about the Lions offense is why they keep doing the same things.

For example, when they got stopped near the goal line in the first half, they got there by running the ball like madmen. However, they seem to have no concept that Dallas might actually adapt to the run. So on first and goal, instead of a play fake, they go for a straight run and get snuffed in the backfield. How about some deception?

Ricky, what I don‘t understand about the Lions offense is why they keep doing the same things.

For example, when they got stopped near the goal line in the first half, they got there by running the ball like madmen. However, they seem to have no concept that Dallas might actually adapt to the run. So on first and goal, instead of a play fake, they go for a straight run and get snuffed in the backfield. How about some deception?
I agree

some dumb calls. But - we are still in this game

Back