The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a Kansas Jayhawk?
Yes indeedy. We have a Jaybird on the forum but this is a Jayhawk
1704478300039.jpeg

KU sports lives large around here. Along with them the K State Wildcats & Missouri Tigers keeps Saturday college sports pretty interesting.

And it’s worked out real well for you historically. 😀

Gotta love Team Grit.

Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell already came out earlier this week and said that he plans on playing his starters against the Minnesota Vikings this weekend. Campbell told reporters, “We're gonna use our full arsenal and go win this game.

Can they gain anything?

I was going to ask the same question.

Edit.. apparently there is a 2% chance they could gain the second seed

1704481940914.png

The sun in the 7th house, Jupiter aligning with Mars, and hell freezing over.
So playing the starters arguably makes sense beyond just being able to say "we play with grit"

Last edited:
Yes indeedy. We have a Jaybird on the forum but this is a Jayhawk
View attachment 99968

KU sports lives large around here. Along with them the K State Wildcats & Missouri Tigers keeps Saturday college sports pretty interesting.
My team for college hoops is the (defending National Champion) UConn Huskies. That game between UConn and Kansas played at Phog Allen Field House in early December was a classic, the Jayhawk fans make for one of the best college game atmospheres in the country.

I was going to ask the same question.

Edit.. apparently there is a 2% chance they could gain the second seed

View attachment 99970

The sun in the 7th house, Jupiter aligning with Mars, and hell freezing over.
So playing the starters arguably makes sense beyond just being able to say "we play with grit"
I like what the host of Sirius NFL radio discussed a few days ago. He's a retired coach. His way was to let everyone, including the starters, think they would be playing at least part time, but then rest them. He claims it kept them involved.

My team for college hoops is the (defending National Champion) UConn Huskies. That game between UConn and Kansas played at Phog Allen Field House in early December was a classic, the Jayhawk fans make for one of the best college game atmospheres in the country.
Yeah KU is more known for men's basketball than football. Even women's basketball is well attended & watched. Now it seems like it's taking forever to get to the NFL play offs & SB, but when that happens March Madness is right around the corner. It's always fun when some games are in town but that was last season not this time.

yes - a W and my admiration. Im old school
Knock em down. help em back up. and then knock em down again dammit
That's what I like to hear Ricky!

@LuvMyQuad 'Can they gain anything?' Yes, keep the momentum, a positive attitude & the hunger to keep winning!
...& besides that.... I dont know.
Ya' it's only a game but seems like a lot of us here want our team to win🤔

Last edited:
Once again I will be missing most/all of the Chiefs & Chargers game this Sunday because of family soccer. I guess if there's one that's ok to miss it's that one. And there's always local news follow up later.

Best of luck to those with more important victories on the line!

Once again I will be missing most/all of the Chiefs & Chargers game this Sunday because of family soccer. I guess if there's one that's ok to miss it's that one. And there's always local news follow up later.

Best of luck to those with more important victories on the line!
Sonik
game to miss. G-kids and Chiefs for the win

Back