The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was interesting. I step away with it tied & when I come back the Steelers are ahead & take the win. Most surprising. There's a few Ravens fans on this thread & my condolences. But it seems so much of this season has been about upsets.
As soon as Harbaugh decided to rest some players, fans had to realize that we'd be at a disadvantage and therefore a loss was a very possible outcome. Since I agreed with the decision to rest the heart of our team, I had made peace with this outcome.

No condolences necessary THIS WEEK, from here on it's life and death. LOL

Actually, Pitt beating us with Rudolph may help us next year. If Pitt thinks their QB issues are solved, good, let them. They still need a QB. Haven't had one since Ben left.

As soon as Harbaugh decided to rest some players, fans had to realize that we'd be at a disadvantage and therefore a loss was a very possible outcome. Since I agreed with the decision to rest the heart of our team, I had made peace with this outcome.

No condolences necessary THIS WEEK, from here on it's life and death. LOL

Actually, Pitt beating us with Rudolph may help us next year. If Pitt thinks their QB issues are solved, good, let them. They still need a QB. Haven't had one since Ben left.
Let's see what happens when Baltimore plays their 1st game. Extended Time off effects teams differently.
I didn't actually see any of the game today but thought that Pittsburgh would have the edge.
Indy/Texans game is a good one on right now. Lots of meaningful games tomorrow!

How people can stay for 3 hours in these terrible weather conditions is incredible. I guess that when you pay 200$ for a ticket it helps. That must be a great sport extreme experience to impress your friends. " I spent a 3 hour cold shower to see my team lose..."

1704627989563.jpeg

@cbmmm3 Ricky, I see that your favorite team the Seaturds are still alive and will make the playoffs if they beat the Cardinals and the Packers lose.

I wonder which teams you’ll be rooting for today? :ROFLMAO:
I can't speak for Ricky but here's what I think Rickys' thinking..
1. The Lions (..of course, a no-brainer)
2. Packers.....so the Lions can Squash them in the playoffs)
3. Arizona.... because they are playing the Seaturds
4. Giants & Redskins .....because they are playing Philly & Dallas
....the rest, I don't know!

I can't speak for Ricky but here's what I think Rickys' thinking..
1. The Lions (..of course, a no-brainer)
2. Packers.....so the Lions can Squash them in the playoffs)
3. Arizona.... because they are playing the Seaturds
4. Giants & Redskins .....because they are playing Philly & Dallas
....the rest, I don't know!
sorry --late to the party today. just getting home from up north

Bobman has me all figured out -- to a T

Lions in the Ford Mustang throwback helmets today.
Have to agree with @marpow, that mini helmet will look awesome sitting on a stack of McIntosh equipment

sorry --late to the party today. just getting home from up north

Bobman has me all figured out -- to a T

Lions in the Ford Mustang throwback helmets today.
Have to agree with @marpow, that mini helmet will look awesome sitting on a stack of McIntosh equipment
Anything looks good sitting on a stack of McIntosh equipment.
Instantly raises your property value. :D

What does 3 mean? 3rd down I think.
I love Cambells approach, full gas.
I look at Shanahans approach, yeah know doubt we are pretty banged up.
I just wanted Purdy to place a first half game.
The good news is we are pretty deep with players so he knows best.

Back