The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now isnt this special
Its official. My Lions will be playing the Rams in the first round of the NFL playoffs.
The Rams feature former Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford whom was traded to the Rams for current Lions QB Jared Goff.
Quite the storyline. It will be interesting to see how Stafford is treated by the Lions fans. He was one tough, respected SOB when he played for the Lions.

Id love for this game to be Saturday night. The Lions play very well on Saturday nights for some reason.

@Imbobman

Bobman

Congrats you ol Packers superfan !!!!!!!!!!
So glad to see the Packers in the playoffs.

Sweet !
Thank you Ricky..... Wooooo! I'm a nervous wreck. Too close of a game. The difference was the 'D' gave up no TDs.
I'd rather play Dallas in the 1st round than Detriot. It's looking good! Love did what Rodgers couldn't do last year😀
Ricky the Lions 12-5 ain't a bad record! Congrats! Stafford coming back to play his old team will be great!

Last edited:
NFC Playoff Picture is now set: 1) 49ers (bye + home field) 2) Cowboys 3) Lions 4) Buccaneers 5) Eagles 6) Rams 7) Packers Wild Card Weekend:
Packers at Cowboys
🏈
Rams at Lions
🏈
Eagles at Buccaneers

just read something disturbing
On Saturday there will be 2 wild card games. the second game - Saturday night game - will be Peacock streaming only. WTF !!
Ricky, now that you mention that, I also saw that yesterday. That does suck.. Can you imagine it's the GB game & I can't see it😣
@GOS Bears played well, I was really worried! I think Fields is a legit QB. Bears with the #1 pick & the talent they have are a team on the rise!

just read something disturbing
On Saturday there will be 2 wild card games. the second game - Saturday night game - will be Peacock streaming only. WTF !!
What a dick move by the NFL and NBC.
I wonder if that’s the only game that’s going to be stream only during the entire playoffs.

At least if you live in the predefined “local area” of one of the teams playing, you will be able to see it in your local, over air, channel. Everyone else will be screwed.

NBC just ran a commercial confirming that the Saturday night game is only on Peecock. Fuckers. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
The KC game appears to be the one on peacock! 1st it was Amazon, now Peacock.
My guess is the rest of the NBC games in this years playoffs will be OTA.
Of the 6 games next weekend, NBC has 3 of them. So that's why they Dedicated one to Peacock.
I won't subscribe to that piece of......! Whoops, I almost lost it there.
You know, I'd like to see the total viewers/ subscribers on Peacock. I would venture to say right now it is a losing proposition for NBC. Good!
Bottom line, I won't give the NFL a penny for some additional ' premium' channel !

Last edited:
The Bills aren't looking to get into the playoffs as a wild card. They think they can take the division.

Bills are 2 games behind Miami. The Bills play the @Chargers, Pats, and @Fins. The Fins play the Cowboys, @Ravens, and Bills.

If the Bills win those next 2 and the dolphins lose just one to either the Boys or the Ravens, Bills are only 1 game back. If the Bills can then beat Miami in Miami on the last game of the season, that evens the division and hands the tiebreaker to Buffalo, who will have swept the Fins. It is very doable.
So it is written...
So it shall be.
- Yul Brynner

Congratulations Bills! It shouldn’t have been this difficult all year long, but after all Buffalo endures lake effect snow.
Great fortitude by the Bills to hang tough when they were 6-6 & it looked pretty bleak.
Allen is great to watch. He played super, very determined. Miami was really physical at times.
Seems like they fade at the end of each season.
Well they are playing the right team in KC, another fader.... Oh ya, I forgot, I won't be seeing that game.....
Thanks NBC!
On a side note: the SNF hype for Peacock got sickening fast towards the end of the game tonight🤒

Back