The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. As goes Josh so goes the Bills.
They can believe what they want, but its been the defence that has been pulling their asses out of the fire for a while now.

Allen threw 2 iNTs and lost a fumble. The Bills Defence got the 2 INTs back. There was a Bills drive that stalled on the 1. Not to mention the TD they got on a punt return. All that gets glossed over when they win.

They were good enough to barely beat an injury riddled and fading Miami team. And a home win against a Watt-less Steelers team is probably doable. Getting past the Browns or the Ravens ????? I just don't know.

Question. If a miracle happens and the Bills win the SB, does that mean Mahomes gets replaced and Jake from State farm starts doing commercials with Allen?

They can believe what they want, but its been the defence that has been pulling their asses out of the fire for a while now.

Allen threw 2 iNTs and lost a fumble. The Bills Defence got the 2 INTs back. There was a Bills drive that stalled on the 1. Not to mention the TD they got on a punt return. All that gets glossed over when they win.

They were good enough to barely beat an injury riddled and fading Miami team. And a home win against a Watt-less Steelers team is probably doable. Getting past the Browns or the Ravens ????? I just don't know.

Question. If a miracle happens and the Bills win the SB, does that mean Mahomes gets replaced and Jake from State farm starts doing commercials with Allen?
Go TEAM! Less nervous now. (Meters shipped) :D

I agree. Reading some of the comments it sounds like Buffalo fans act like it was a decisive win and Allen controlled the game. The Bills won but it could have went either way. Without that punt return (a deal that always involves as much luck as skill), the momentum would not have changed and the outcome could have been much different. All anyone would be talking about are the two blatant interceptions that Allen threw, instead how great he was on the comeback.

Don't get me wrong, that doesn't change the fact that the Bills are a great team and the team I least look forward to having to play. Still, last night's game was not an affirmation of how great the Bills are.

Aim your antennas to the north. Chiefs/smartFishy game on CTV. I said free. Go KC!

Bills can be greater...greatest of all. 😁
Shine on...
1_1_720x.png

I've just watched my recording of the Bears at the Packers. Jordan Love has come of age. He's special.
My son is a Packers fan, he's well happy.
@beerking - Interesting comments you made! I'm very critical of GB, maybe too much? Yes, probably.
But I agree with you! Love has made tremendous strides as QB.
He might just be special. Most of his reads & passes are right on. His composer, that he doesn't throw a lot of Interceptions..... One of the problems he has is with the easy throws. His touch & ball placement are slightly off. He's getting better at that.
Your son & I would get along fine!😊

Aim your antennas to the north. Chiefs/smartFishy game on CTV. I said free. Go KC!

Bills can be greater...greatest of all. 😁
Shine on...
1_1_720x.png
@JohnN so are you able to get the KC / Miami game free in Canada? & we in the USA would have to subscribe to a premium service to see it!
I'm starting to lose it😡

@JohnN so are you able to get the KC / Miami game free in Canada? & we in the USA would have to subscribe to a premium service to see it!
I'm starting to lose it😡

In this ever changing world in which we live in, I am flabbergasted there is not a work around a situation like this. Certainly there must be someone somewhere with a webcam pointed at his TV & putting on YT Live or Discord. This could be John!

As for pointing my OTA antenna North... whenever I do that all I get is Kids in the Hall reruns. :LOL:

@beerking - Interesting comments you made! I'm very critical of GB, maybe too much? Yes, probably.
But I agree with you! Love has made tremendous strides as QB.
He might just be special. Most of his reads & passes are right on. His composer, that he doesn't throw a lot of Interceptions..... One of the problems he has is with the easy throws. His touch & ball placement are slightly off. He's getting better at that.
Your son & I would get along fine!😊
both Jordan Love and Justin Fields scare me. Two VERY good quarterbacks. Bobman - Jordan Love is learning fast. Poised, smart. Justin ? Balls out batcrazy like that one QB in Buffalo. They will challenge Detroit next year for the North - and for years to come

Last edited:
In this ever changing world in which we live in, I am flabbergasted there is not a work around a situation like this. Certainly there must be someone somewhere with a webcam pointed at his TV & putting on YT Live or Discord. This could be John!

As for pointing my OTA antenna North... whenever I do that all I get is Kids in the Hall reruns. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: In Kansas City, the game will be broadcast on KSHB, Channel 41.

May your tongue be in your cheek.
And most of all we pray that you may come back next week!
Be a quiz kid.
Be a whiz kid.

After we win the Superbowl this year, here is the 2024 season Home and Away games for my Lions

We will be seeing @JohnN and @marpow next season

Home: Vikings, Packers, Bears, Rams, Seahawks, Jaguars, Titans, Buccaneers, Bills

Away: Vikings, Packers, Bears, Cardinals, Texans, Colts, 49ers, Cowboys
Sorry for your loses in 2024.

GO BILLS!

Back