The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Week 14, when the Bills were 7-6, Tony Romo predicted that they would win out and play a home playoff game...
https://www.buffalobills.com/news/w...act-to-the-bills-clinching-the-2023-afc-east-

The quoted pundits are all amateurs. If you want to review the opinions of a true high-end NFL analyst, look no further than your very own AR Surround:

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 8.31.01 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 8.28.36 AM.jpg

And my prediction of Sept 7, 2023...four days before Rodgers went down for the season:

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 8.47.37 AM.jpg

Of course the 1000+ posts where it is obvious that I have no idea what I'm talking about are being purged as I write this. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else, want to remind us where their NFL predictions were right this season? And it should be about something that wasn't a likely outcome, i.e. that the Niners would get the NFC bye, etc. Come on now, this would be a fun review about how each QQ NFL nerd was correct before the playoffs start this weekend.

The quoted pundits are all amateurs. If you want to review the opinions of a true high-end NFL analyst, look no further than your very own AR Surround:

View attachment 100151

View attachment 100152

And my prediction of Sept 7, 2023...four days before Rodgers went down for the season:

View attachment 100153

Of course the 1000+ posts where it is obvious that I have no idea what I'm talking about are being purged as I write this. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else, want to remind us where their NFL predictions were right this season? And it should be about something that wasn't a likely outcome, i.e. that the Niners would get the NFC bye, etc. Come on now, this would be a fun review about how each QQ NFL nerd was correct before the playoffs start this weekend.

chest thumping Honolulu Blue Kool Aid guzzling hick from West Carlisle will jump in with one word that shows my luck ( er..'skill' )

LIONS

View attachment 100151

View attachment 100152

View attachment 100153

This member of the QQ NFL nerd herd always thinks it's hilarious when someone quotes themself's in following post.:LOL:

I got my lucky Chiefs flag I put out every game. Close enough!:)
Go Chiefs! Win to lose later. :LOL:
I'm still fuming over not being able to watch the Fins - Chiefs game. For a Bills fan like me, knowing one of those teams is gonna loose makes me giddy.
I thought CTV was available in your area. I thought I noticed it on cable in the Buffalo area. (too many thoughts) :p

Back