The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/b...ttsburgh-steelers-wild-card-playoffs#comments
https://www.covers.com/nfl/steelers-bills-weather-odds-wild-card-round-2024
568ea7a3-ba1b-40ff-ae40-fc3a6941b5d3.jpg

My father in law had family season tickets for the Chiefs going back to Len Dawson days, and quite some years after that. It was required attendance for my wife & her sister no matter what the weather. For the coldest days they wore official Chiefs merch. That would be matching red one piece snow suits, red boots, and red wool hat. All with the old timey Chiefs logo on it. She loves sports but hated going in the bitter cold.

And I am so, so glad I will be watching it in the comfort of my home. I'm toying with crank the heat to 80, lounge around in my summer shorts & guzzle Mojito's.

And that Bills/Steelers game... wow. Cold, snowy winds gusting to 50 MPH. I hope neither team needs to win with field goals.

GO BILLS!!

My father in law had family season tickets for the Chiefs going back to Len Dawson days, and quite some years after that. It was required attendance for my wife & her sister no matter what the weather. For the coldest days they wore official Chiefs merch. That would be matching red one piece snow suits, red boots, and red wool hat. All with the old timey Chiefs logo on it. She loves sports but hated going in the bitter cold.

And I am so, so glad I will be watching it in the comfort of my home. I'm toying with crank the heat to 80, lounge around in my summer shorts & guzzle Mojito's.

And that Bills/Steelers game... wow. Cold, snowy winds gusting to 50 MPH. I hope neither team needs to win with field goals.

GO BILLS!!
The Dolphins are practicing in Miami where the temperature today was 76 degrees Fahrenheit( I know that NFL fan @beerking on the other side of the pond thinks in terms of Celsius).

I expect to see 2 point conversion attempts in the Bills-Steelers game.

The Dolphins are practicing in Miami where the temperature today was 76 degrees Fahrenheit( I know that NFL fan @beerking on the other side of the pond thinks in terms of Celsius).

I expect to see 2 point conversion attempts in the Bills-Steelers game.
It seems that the big linemen suffer more in 76 F weather than they do in 12 F weather.

;) Nightmare city, I won't forget this post. btw; ain't-round refers to an American football. 🏈

GO BILLS!

giphy.gif

🏈

To this day, I have no idea how the Bills managed to lose that Super Bowl to the Giants. The Bills were the superior team and the Giants had a backup at QB. Of the four SBs the Bills lost, that one was by far the most winnable.

Pete Carroll, Mike Vrabel, Nick Saban, and now Belichick. wow. Out with the old and in with the new
Vrabel being the only one on the list who is under the age of 70.

Edit: Don’t forget Arthur Smith in Atlanta and Ron Rivera in Washington. There will be a lot of musical chairs and perhaps some new faces in the ranks of NFL head coaches. People are actively speculating about Vrabel and Jerod Mayo here in New England.

Last edited:
Back