The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL When I was weighing what team I wanted to meet next week, the Chiefs or the Bills, one of the cons was that if the Chiefs win we have to deal with the Swift entourage. I've had more than enough of that as well.
I hope she has a concert in Siberia next weekend. :p
dont let the Swifties see these posts as they are liable to find out where you live

Congratulations Rickie, welcome to the Helmet Bowl, weather looks good. @cbmmm3. Have your Amazon app ready for your 49er mini helmet order.

Regarding AFC, my preference would be Niners and Ravens.

Either AFC team would be a revenge win for Niners, Ravens we lost in our 6th Super Bowl with Kapernick and Chiefs we lost our 7th Super Bowl with Jimmy G.

Final note: Dang, I think I yelled at my TV, Chiefs at Bills more than any other playoff game, sorry to you Bill's fans, it hurts, I know.

Markie
ahem........

carthorse.jpg

Sonik Wiz (again, great name). Congrats on reaching 5,000 insightful posts. (I mean it.)😇
Bills never score...that field goal...that important 3. Driving me nuts like the Leafs who are winning...leading for now.
Cheers, Go Lions! :D
Thanks! I had no idea I was approaching 5k posts. You know more about me than I do.
For dinner I had Buffalo wings & Boulevard wheat. Then switched to some nice vodka and vodka cocktails at 1/2 time. I know we won but the details are vague.... I'll look into all that this morning!

Edit: Hey! I just saw we are creeping up on 5k posts in this thread alone!. Team work!

Last edited:
hey Sonik - we could have a rematch of Season opener !!

Well Sir of course I want the Chiefs to beat the Ravens. And now it can be said that Mahomes is undefeated in playoff road games.

I would like to see the Lions thump the 49ers cuz they've worked so hard to get this far. They deserve all the glory they can get.

And then we would have a rematch in the Super Bowl that would be of epic proportions in my mind. Epic conflicts. Of course I would want my team to win. But the Lions need it more. So it's one of those things where I wish both could win. But sports isn't about that...

Last edited:
Thanks! I had no idea I was approaching 5k posts. You know more about me than I do.
For dinner I had Buffalo wings & Boulevard wheat. Then switched to some nice vodka and vodka cocktails at 1/2 time. I know we won but the details are vague.... I'll look into all that this morning!

Edit: Hey! I just saw we are creeping up on 5k posts in this thread alone!. Team work!
:cool: I know nothing. You've been here since 2005, rare air. :cool:
Seriously, this morning: GO LIONS & GO CHIEFS, fearing the Ravens.

Looks like Ravens, SF Super Bowl ;>) The mean purple machine.
s-l1600.jpg
rrpkzce591ajnuivonna

https://www.raiders.com/super-bowl-lviii

Congratulations Rickie, welcome to the Helmet Bowl, weather looks good. @cbmmm3. Have your Amazon app ready for your 49er mini helmet order.

Regarding AFC, my preference would be Niners and Ravens.

Either AFC team would be a revenge win for Niners, Ravens we lost in our 6th Super Bowl with Kapernick and Chiefs we lost our 7th Super Bowl with Jimmy G.

Final note: Dang, I think I yelled at my TV, Chiefs at Bills more than any other playoff game, sorry to you Bill's fans, it hurts, I know.
@marpow

Markie
You up for Triple Dog Dare ?
Lions are 7 point underdog and you already told me that the Niners are going to win this Sunday

This coming Fall the Lions play the Niners in regular season - at SanFran

I say this - if Lions win this Sunday, you got to go to the Fall game in full Lions attire. Im assuming you will have your season tickets this coming year, right ?
You in ?

Last edited:
My daughter in law is a Swifty. She bombs us with all sorts of links in texts about TS. :sleep:

Edit: Ugh. She just sent one out as I was writing this. :ROFLMAO:
ar, don’t let your grandkids(present or future) grow up to be Swifties. OTOH, they’ll probably grow up with the usual generational disdain for their parents‘s music.

I hear that, on Sunday TS is going to party like it’s 1989.

Back