The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Big Sean and Flavor Fav need to be with Slim Shady
Sorry Ricky. I deleted above post not really as a duplicate but what I was typing was stuck in the quote frame. So to make some sense of it...what I was trying to say was: never mind about Taylor Swift. The real questions is will Eminem be in SF for the Lions game? And if it's a Lions/Chiefs SB, maybe the rapper & pop star could share a suite!!

Sorry Ricky. I deleted above post not really as a duplicate but what I was typing was stuck in the quote frame. So to make some sense of it...what I was trying to say was: never mind about Taylor Swift. The real questions is will Eminem be in SF for the Lions game? And if it's a Lions/Chiefs SB, maybe the rapper & pop star could share a suite!!
I was wondering, made me think that Ms Taylor was getting a little slim shady on the side

Last edited:
Observations of a defeated Bills fan. Venters gotta vent.

Get a new kicker. Bass has had too many misses, and this last one, a 44 yarder, had the season on the line. Missing it is unforgivable. Who knows what would have happened after that.

The fake punt was utterly stupid, plain and simple. I heard McDermott say it was his decision. He should be drug tested.

I think the love affair with Stefon Diggs might well be over. He hasn't looked the same since the end of last season. Lots of drops, and since mid season, lots of games where he was irrelevant. The real Diggs would have caught that end zone bomb. Don't be surprised to see him traded. Maybe trade Gabe Davis as well. Far too many drops. It's a receiver rich draft this year. Go get a few.

The love affair with Von Miller is definitely over. He's dead weight on the roster. I never thought it was a good move anyway. Bye Bye.

No matter how good your depth is, it's never good enough. Ask the Buffalo defence.

Right now the team has no Defensive Coordinator and an interim Offensive Coordinator. Choose wisely.

Next year the Bills schedule includes Chiefs, Ravens, Niners, Lions, Texans, Rams, & Dolphins (x2). Half their games against this years playoff teams, 4 of which are still alive this year. It doesn't get any easier, does it?

There is more but I can't deal with it now.

If I die in the next few years, I've made a request for six Bills players to be my pallbearers. That way the team can let me down one last time.

Observations of a defeated Bills fan. Venters gotta vent.

Get a new kicker. Bass has had too many misses, and this last one, a 44 yarder, had the season on the line. Missing it is unforgivable. Who knows what would have happened after that.

The fake punt was utterly stupid, plain and simple. I heard McDermott say it was his decision. He should be drug tested.

I think the love affair with Stefon Diggs might well be over. He hasn't looked the same since the end of last season. Lots of drops, and since mid season, lots of games where he was irrelevant. The real Diggs would have caught that end zone bomb. Don't be surprised to see him traded. Maybe trade Gabe Davis as well. Far too many drops. It's a receiver rich draft this year. Go get a few.

The love affair with Von Miller is definitely over. He's dead weight on the roster. I never thought it was a good move anyway. Bye Bye.

No matter how good your depth is, it's never good enough. Ask the Buffalo defence.

Right now the team has no Defensive Coordinator and an interim Offensive Coordinator. Choose wisely.

Next year the Bills schedule includes Chiefs, Ravens, Niners, Lions, Texans, Rams, & Dolphins (x2). Half their games against this years playoff teams, 4 of which are still alive this year. It doesn't get any easier, does it?

There is more but I can't deal with it now.

If I die in the next few years, I've made a request for six Bills players to be my pallbearers. That way the team can let me down one last time.
:ROFLMAO: Roll with the punches or laugh insanely a lot. Let down by a field goal once again.

So 2018:
At least he died with Josh Allen as his QB….right?!

P.s. Just a tough time to be the Buffalo Bills….even dead people are trolling you.
https://www.barstoolbets.com/blogs/...earers-so-they-can-let-him-down-one-last-time
:ROFLMAO:

1705956817064.jpeg

Go Lions! Blue is my favourite colour. :ROFLMAO:

Unlike some others here I really enjoy the thrill of an OT quarter. All tied up at the end of regular game time, revved up to red line and then you get bonus action. I fully expected a kick that close would be good & the teams would duel it out on OT.But it wasn't good. And Buffalo wouldn't have needed that FG maybe if they had done something more straight forward than a faked punt. Chiefs have sometimes done this and it works sometimes. But not this time for the Bills.

From here on in, I think the Ravens look like the best team, and I'm picking them to win the SB. The Ravens D it not beat to hell, and Lamar has something to prove. Great coach too.

As much as I would love to see the Lions advance, I think SF is gonna best them by a smidge. Lions can score well, but that D will let them down. A defensive draft can make them champions

I think the Ravens D line can overwhelm the SF game plan.

In a few weeks, we can come back to this and see how I picked it all wrong😭

interesting trivia for the gamblers. The O/U for James Cook was 61.5 yds. He finished with 61. He had 67 going into the 4th quarter. How pissed would you be if you bet that?

The fake punt seemed stupid until it was pointed out that there were only 10 Chief players on the field and only 9 on the line (the 10th was back to receive the punt). The Bills thought they could pull a fast one and take advantage of the situation so they gambled. Probably not much difference odds-wise than going for it on fourth down when you need more than one yard. As always is the case with taking a risk, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The fact that it was a playoff game just magnifies losing the gamble.

I wonder if the Chiefs knowingly only put 10 guys out there to bait the Bills into the gamble and were ready for it.

The fake punt seemed stupid until it was pointed out that there were only 10 Chief players on the field and only 9 on the line (the 10th was back to receive the punt). The Bills thought they could pull a fast one and take advantage of the situation so they gambled. Probably not much difference odds-wise than going for it on fourth down when you need more than one yard. As always is the case with taking a risk, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The fact that it was a playoff game just magnifies losing the gamble.

I wonder if the Chiefs knowingly only put 10 guys out there to bait the Bills into the gamble and were ready for it.

I don't think the Chiefs are that deviously creative to do that. And if they did there's no way to predict how the Bills would respond. Might just be a conventional play & then 9 on the line is not good.

About every game I am infuriated at stupid mistakes made. Wrong number of players on the field (shouldn't coaches be aware of this?) , grabbing the face mask, false starts, lineing up offside before the snap,this could be a long list. Well paid pros that practice extensively day after day, year after year, just shouldn't do this. There's plenty of grey area or spontaneous fouls as there is. Leave the stupid ones behind.

Last edited:
There is also a theory that the Bills committed an intentional
offside following KCs last TD on the extra point. Thereby baiting KC to go for two. Then hopes of a Bills stop. Three points would then win the game.

@marpow

Markie
You up for Triple Dog Dare ?
Lions are 7 point underdog and you already told me that the Niners are going to win this Sunday

This coming Fall the Lions play the Niners in regular season - at SanFran

I say this - if Lions win this Sunday, you got to go to the Fall game in full Lions attire. Im assuming you will have your season tickets this coming year, right ?
You in ?
Ha Ha, mini helmet that you will have to buy is good enough for me.

Back