The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Ricky @cbmmm3 . Even my blue ski boots are happy!

IMG_20240121_161317505.jpg

okay, so Markie @marpow and I have a big game coming next Sunday at 6 thirty Eastern. Im going to say this - I watched the MarkieNiners yesterday and my Lions today and I dont think either team played all that well. Good enough to win but not good enough to be an NFC Champion IMHO

Both teams need to polish. If one does and the other doesn't it will be a massacre boring game. If both do ? It will be a helluva freaking game !

Helmet Bowl 2024 is on

addendum - I did not see the 2nd quarter of the Lions game due to some local NBC bullshit signal issues

NFL fans rage at NBC as outage disrupts live broadcast of Lions-Bucs playoff thriller​

• Callum Davis
  • Published: 22:37, 21 Jan 2024
  • Updated: 22:46, 21 Jan 2024
NFL fans were up in arms on Sunday evening after a technical problem caused a widespread NBC outage.
Detroit hosts Tampa Bay in tonight's Divisional Round playoff game with NBC and Peacock the exclusive broadcasters.
Hundreds of fans were unable to follow the action live as Baker Mayfield's Tampa took on Detroit at Ford Field
Hundreds of fans were unable to follow the action live as Baker Mayfield's Tampa took on Detroit at Ford FieldCredit: Getty
The Lions are playing for the right to face San Francisco in next weekend's NFC Championship game after reaching the playoffs for the first time since 1992.
But many fans were unable to follow the action from Ford Field with intermittent issues affecting the Sunday Night Football broadcast for some viewers in the Michigan area.
WOOD-TV, an NBC affiliate in Grand Rapids, Michigan, was one of the NBC stations affected by the outage, along with DirecTV.
Fans reported being shown a black screen while others reported a brief message being shown.

Mrs Surround is my hero
She says, “You’re welcome.” She hasn’t mentioned any preference for the Bills or Chiefs uniforms, so….overtime?

(Edit: She says that mentioned earlier that she prefers the Bills uniforms. Obviously, she’s just picking the teams with the solid jerseys. ;))

Last edited:
Back