The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed all of the 49'ers game & watched all of Ravens game. Pretty happy with the outcome of both! Two games down & two to go today. I'm as interested in & as hopeful for the Lions as I am the Chiefs. Maybe the Lions game will be more fun cuz there will be less stress. I've got the magic combination of turkey BLT, Reuben, and big order of buffalo wings on order for PU half hour before kick off.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports...ood-menu-bills-chiefs-playoff-game-rcna134898
Go Bills! Go Lions, too. FOOD FIGHT!!!!
240120-highmark-stadium-menu-mb-2041-98362d.jpg
Is that a fillet steak with curly fries 🍟? 😄

Truth to be told, if GB had anything close to a reliable kicker, then the game would have been sent into overtime, and then a coin toss might have been huge. Also, bad use of timeouts by GB. Further, if GB is tied going into that last drive then Love doesn’t get himself into a situation where he tries to force a throw. Congrats to SF but they did get lucky.

Truth to be told, if GB had anything close to a reliable kicker, then the game would have been sent into overtime, and then a coin toss might have been huge. Also, bad use of timeouts by GB. Further, if GB is tied going into that last drive then Love doesn’t get himself into a situation where he tries to force a throw. Congrats to SF but they did get lucky.
yup.
that missed 41 yard field goal was costly

it can only happen to me. the local NBC affiliate has lost the signal to the game. We have went the last 10 minutes with no game.
Man, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Life is definitely not fair.
If I could trade places with you I would. For me it's just entertainment, for you it's life and death.
Hopefully they will have it fixed by the time the second half start. +

Not the same, but in the old days we would sometimes listen to it on the radio. ;)

I have waited 42 years
And then our bullshit local NBC fucks up the signal.

Its now back after missing most of the second quarter.

Lions are not playing well
This would never have happened if the game was on Peacock. 🤣

Seriously though Ricky, I feel your pain. You’ve only been waiting since 1952. 😳

Back