The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say the Ravens uniforms look great!
Mrs Surround’s expert pick was indeed the Ravens. Why? Purple uniforms.

I remember when a girl in the office won the weekly football pool solely based on picking the uniforms she liked best. She was a Brit in our Netherlands office. The Dutch, expat Brits and Yanks…we all played the pool. It was loads of fun.

Well, the Texans had a great season, historic in many ways, but they ran into the Baltimore buzzsaw. It's hard for me to see anyone beating the Ravens, but we'll see. The number one thing the Texans need to address in the offseason is a running game.
and the O line needs to be updated. congrats to the Oilers and CJ

Well, the Texans had a great season, historic in many ways, but they ran into the Baltimore buzzsaw. It's hard for me to see anyone beating the Ravens, but we'll see. The number one thing the Texans need to address in the offseason is a running game.
Going from losing 30-6 to the Jets to winning the division, smacking the Browns in the wild card round, and being tied with the top seeded Ravens at halftime shows excellent progress by the Texans. Something to look forward to.

So I guess those of you who believe one of the favorites/home teams will lose this weekend, just got a little more nervous. It ain't me babe.
I won't make any predictions because you could flip a coin next week as to who will win. Both the Chiefs and Bills are awesome teams.
However, they say offense wins games and defense wins championships and our defense only gave up 3 points.
Of course all of the teams left have great defenses, so like I said, you can flip a coin next week.

So I guess those of you who believe one of the favorites/home teams will lose this weekend, just got a little more nervous. It ain't me babe.
I won't make any predictions because you could flip a coin next week as to who will win. Both the Chiefs and Bills are awesome teams.
However, they say offense wins games and defense wins championships and our defense only gave up 3 points.
Of course all of the teams left have great defenses, so like I said, you can flip a coin next week.
oh my

I'm nervous. Great observations Bill B.

Back