The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh fuck. Here comes RickyPicks. Drinking beer too.

Oilers versus Colts - At Baltomore. That CJ, that 2 week lay off, that underdog mentality. Here is the home field upset.
MarkieNiners - Packers - this will be a fun Saturday night. Agree with Marpow assessment on TOs - Ricky'd love to see the upset for obvious reasons but
the baby faced assassin will be hot. Niners by 14
Lions versus Tampa - it will be close. for the first 5 minutes. Lions in a runaway. The Ford will be part of Detroit Rock City !!
Allen versus Mahomes - what a game !! I think the Bills will finally beat KC. But - did I mention Mahomes ? It will be a 1 point spread

I heard a report on the evening news that Sports Illustrated has let go most of their staff. It appears that they are in financial doo doo. :eek:

I told them years ago that they should dispense with the sports issues and just have 12 Swimsuit Issues. Did they listen to me? No, of course not. Now this.
They just needed to get rid of those pesky swimsuits altogether. 😏

Actually, nothing will help. Playboy pretty much disappeared several years ago.

I heard a report on the evening news that Sports Illustrated has let go most of their staff. It appears that they are in financial doo doo. :eek:

I told them years ago that they should dispense with the sports issues and just have 12 Swimsuit Issues. Did they listen to me? No, of course not. Now this.
They wrote sports articles?

Go Lions! Boozer :hi
il_fullxfull.4647126047_1kyh.jpg

5RXTDWY7RFCZPORTW5BBBZSXRU.jpg

I looked up Coppercraft & found this is a real and true product! However at 10% it ain't gonna do the job.

Rain, Rain, Rain, all day today, coming down hard as I write. Likely a big run game today, I feel much more confident with the rain as it goes to the Niners favor.
Worst part all of us Niner Fans in the stadium will be rain coated up. Have to hide all our fancy Niner swag. I at least have a red rain coat and bright orange fluorescent rain pants.
Leaving my house at 2:30, should be inside the stadium by 3:45. Gonna get a good pre game on, won't want to leave my seats once the National Anthem plays.

Rain, Rain, Rain, all day today, coming down hard as I write. Likely a big run game today, I feel much more confident with the rain as it goes to the Niners favor.
Worst part all of us Niner Fans in the stadium will be rain coated up. Have to hide all our fancy Niner swag. I at least have a red rain coat and bright orange fluorescent rain pants.
Leaving my house at 2:30, should be inside the stadium by 3:45. Gonna get a good pre game on, won't want to leave my seats once the National Anthem plays.
Good luck!

You know the Packers also have a few running backs🤔.. Like Aaron Jones, what is he,chopped liver or what.....?
Yes I know that McCaffrey is probably the best RB in the game right now!

You know the Packers also have a few running backs🤔.. Like Aaron Jones, what is he,chopped liver or what.....?
Yes I know that McCaffrey is probably the best RB in the game right now!
I think the Pack could well pull an upset. I'm also rooting for the Texans (see above) Wouldn't it be something if both top seeds went one and done. :eek:

We'll soon find out.

As Dak Prescott (as he sits in his luxury lounge chair) always says.........

.... OK. HERE WE GO....

I think the Pack could well pull an upset. I'm also rooting for the Texans (see above) Wouldn't it be something if both top seeds went one and done. :eek:

We'll soon find out.

As Dak Prescott (as he sits in his luxury lounge chair) always says.........

.... OK. HERE WE GO....
@LuvMyQuad - Great closing remarks by you there. I've been walking around today saying the 'Here We Go' thing .... 😅
Ravens game just started! I must say the Ravens uniforms look great!
I too, am sort of rooting for the Texans. Just being an underdog & all....

Last edited:
He looked as good as I have seen him against the girlz last week.
Yes, he's had 4 games in a row of 100+ yards running.
It's going to be tough to get that today since 49ers only give up 89.7 yrds. per game rushing. But GB has to not give up on the run even if it isn't working. They can't just let SF be teeing off with the pass rush!

Last edited:
Back