The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Marpow & DLJ! Great game. Hope you didn't get soaked out there!
Packers played hard for a young, inexperienced team. They didn't quit.
I'm proud at what they accomplished this year. I'm OK with the outcome....
Ps - Ricky, I imagine, at some point, you were thinking it was all going to line up for you @ home next week...🤔

Last edited:
Congrats Marpow & DLJ! Great game. Hope you didn't get soaked out there!
Ps - Ricky, I image, at some point, you were thinking it was all going to line up for you @ home next week...🤔
I have to admit Bobman, as the game progressed I began salivating over The Rematch. Congrats to Markie. And Bob - your Packers are going to be a force to reckon with. Jordan Love is impressive

I’m a neutral SOB...I just want another spectacular game. But if the Lions win, then good because of long suffering @cbmmm3 and the rest of their fans.
Actually, I forgot that the Lions still have to win in this divisional round before facing SF. So I will be all out in favor of The Blue Kool Aid today.

Great performance by the Packers. And you know how thrilled I still am about how they crushed the Jerry Jones’.

You might say that had the Packers intercepted those two passes, the game would have been theirs. But DB’s don’t have the greatest hands and the wet ball affected them as much as Purdy who had real problems with it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports...ood-menu-bills-chiefs-playoff-game-rcna134898
Go Bills! Go Lions, too. FOOD FIGHT!!!!
240120-highmark-stadium-menu-mb-2041-98362d.jpg

Go Bills, Go Lions.

I am exhausted today. Rain was constant but didn't really seem bad.
Green Bay is for real, I thought Dallas gave them the game last week, but watch out for Green Bay next year as they are bad ass.

We stood and yelled, non stop for three hours. Had deep felling's of "oh no, we are going to lose".

Bottom line, I think, the week bye is good for personal recovery but for a team maybe not that good.

Go Bills, Go Lions.

I am exhausted today. Rain was constant but didn't really seem bad.
Green Bay is for real, I thought Dallas gave them the game last week, but watch out for Green Bay next year as they are bad ass.

We stood and yelled, non stop for three hours. Had deep felling's of "oh no, we are going to lose".

Bottom line, I think, the week bye is good for personal recovery but for a team maybe not that good.
Maybe, but it could just be that by the time you get to the last 4 teams in a division playoff, there is no weakness, there is nothing easy. No matter how good you were during the regular season, doesn't matter once the playoffs start.

I felt the same apprehension during the first half of the Ravens game. The defense came out like they just played yesterday. The offense sputtered a bit until they got their footing. Next week we are supposed to have our future HOFer tight end back. Overall, I think being healthy is just as important as being "in the groove".

Back