The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK now I know that whatever that percentage represents isn't what I expected.
Right now it show Detroit 100%.

View attachment 100737
Raheem Morris and David Canales, respectively, have been named head coaches for the Falcons and Panthers. The way it’s going, Belichick could end up watching the games on the sofa at Nick Saban’s house.

Last edited:
Raheem Morris and David Canales, respectively, have been named head coaches for the Falcons and Panthers. The way it’s going, Belichick could end up watching the games on the sofa at Nick Saban’s house.
so, along the lines of 'who is HC and where' , who will the Redskins hire ? Must be someone still in play ( cough..Ben Johnson ..cough...........)

And here I thought that Bill Belichick was already on the sofa posting daily to this thread. You mean he isn't our @Bill B ?

;)

this is an unofficial State Holiday in MIchigan. There are tons of places that would be open that eve declaring they will be closed ( not the bars and restaurants though ! )

Guys - this has not happened to us and the Lions since 1957. We are delicious - er delirious - right now
You all deserve it - the good people of Detroit have suffered long enough!!! 😇
P.S. - had a friend from there who would jokingly pronounce the city’s name as if it was French: “Day-Twah”
I don’t think I’ll ever get that out of my head 🤪
Viva Day-Twah! 🏈

You all deserve it - the good people of Detroit have suffered long enough!!! 😇
P.S. - had a friend from there who would jokingly pronounce the city’s name as if it was French: “Day-Twah”
I don’t think I’ll ever get that out of my head 🤪
Viva Day-Twah! 🏈
Update - maybe he was on to something!

Attachments

• IMG_0170.png
    IMG_0170.png
    510.3 KB

I wonder what it's like being a retired NFL coach and watching a game on TV. I'll bet that it is really annoying.

I understand that Blank didn't want to give Belichick as much executive control as he was was used to / wanted.

I wonder what it's like being a retired NFL coach and watching a game on TV. I'll bet that it is really annoying.

I understand that Blank didn't want to give Belichick as much executive control as he was was used to / wanted.
It really would depend on whether the coach retired by their own decision or whether it was thrust upon them by someone else's decision.

Or maybe Blank is still bit mad about the epic comeback NE/Belichick had against Atlanta & Matty 'Ice' in the Super Bowl🤔?
@cbmmm3 Ricky..there are worse things than having never made it to a Super bowl! Look at what happen to Atlanta. That would sick in your craw forever....
FWIW.. For some reason the Falcons are a team I've never liked much😯

Last edited:
Saturday... the calm before the storm. Four teams left & by most accounts the 49'ers are the steam rollers. A good one is here. The weakest one seems to be the Chiefs. But I see the next game as another wild card game because that's what Patrick Mahomes is. He makes a play when there is no play. This time tomorrow I'll know if the Chiefs travel to Vegas or sit at home & watch the Telly like me.

Who knew when the season started out the Lions would be one game ahead of us. But that's because they earned that first game of the season.

I won't future brag about the Chiefs winning tomorrow. Or trash talk the Ravens. They are are an extraordinary team. And the last thing I want to eat after the game is crow.

Saturday... the calm before the storm. Four teams left & by most accounts the 49'ers are the steam rollers. A good one is here. The weakest one seems to be the Chiefs. But I see the next game as another wild card game because that's what Patrick Mahomes is. He makes a play when there is no play. This time tomorrow I'll know if the Chiefs travel to Vegas or sit at home & watch the Telly like me.

Who knew when the season started out the Lions would be one game ahead of us. But that's because they earned that first game of the season.

I won't future brag about the Chiefs winning tomorrow. Or trash talk the Ravens. They are are an extraordinary team. And the last thing I want to eat after the game is crow.
Sonik, you wouldn’t have to eat crow. You would just have to put a Ravens helmet on top of your surround system. 🤣

Back