The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now not one to boast ( yeah, right ! ) but RickyPicks has an incredible Superbowl stat - 2 of the last 3 Superbowls he has predicted to a T the final score and winner. Yup. Last year was exception though. Now not a bettor or Fanduel Vegas type, but he did win a fresh caught Lake Michigan yellow perch dinner from his BIL due to his Superbowl score acumen.
2 out of 3 ain’t bad. You should have won a meatloaf dinner.

KC 27 SF 21 or 17 to 24 (no jinx) "I'm not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays"
maxresdefault.jpg

Some cool stuff on the pregame. The Raiders/Al Davis/Madden thing was pretty good. I didn't know Al always wanted the Raiders in Vegas right from the start. Apparently he loved Vegas

Last edited:
Good luck to the Chiefs and 49ers fans, may the force be with you.

May the best team win.

Just back from London celebrating my wife's birthday with my son and his wife.
It included a soooo tasty Sunday Roast and a visit to a sports bar to watch Manu beat Aston Villa.

This sports bar will be rammed with NFL fans later on, including my son Matt and his friend Matt.

Good luck to the Chiefs and 49ers fans, may the force be with you.

May the best team win.

Just back from London celebrating my wife's birthday with my son and his wife.
It included a soooo tasty Sunday Roast and a visit to a sports bar to watch Manu beat Aston Villa.

This sports bar will be rammed with NFL fans later on, including my son Matt and his friend Matt.

Sounds tasty and indeed, a good time. Tell your wife Sonik in Kansas says Happy Birthday!

The SB game is on too late for you to watch. I know you'll record it but don't spoil it by visiting the forum before you watch it!

Bullet header from MuckTommy!!! 💪 Wowzers think Villa will cave in now... The Arse thrashed the sorry Hammers 6-0 as well! 😂

Sorry to trash the NFL thread with 'soccer' talk... 🤭

I'm hoping the 49ers win. I have no geographical anchorage but I'd rather not have to see a media deluge of Taylor Swift hysterics. 😁 I think it kicks off at 11.30pm here so may watch the first bit...

Back