The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn't go out on a limb like that.
You can't make this stuff up: When I was an intern for a local parks department, an employee went out on a limb to cut it off. You guessed it. He sat on the limb and cut it towards the tree side. Both man and limb summarily went crashing to the ground just like in the cartoons. I have since been wary of ever going out on a limb. :ROFLMAO:

You can't make this stuff up: When I was an intern for a local parks department, an employee went out on a limb to cut it off. You guessed it. He sat on the limb and cut it towards the tree side. Both man and limb summarily went crashing to the ground just like in the cartoons. I have since been wary of ever going out on a limb. :ROFLMAO:

I would have never guessed that.

Sounds like he shouldn't even been allowed to hold anything sharp, never mind climbing trees.

Darwin Award recipient for sure.

Hopefully it will be a game won by the players and not because of some officiating call!
...at the beginning of the 4th Qt., make all the referees turn in their yellow flags & whistles. Anything goes😁!
Just like 'Thunderdome'... Like Tina Turner sang...🎵We don't need another hero.....🎵
OK, maybe I'm goin' a little nuts here😵

I’m looking forward to seeing if the new CBS Doink Cam comes up with any interesting video footage. CBS is placing a series of 4K cameras on the uprights for the first time ever in SB history. I would imagine that one could easily place a bet on whether or not either team’s kicker hits the upright during the game(after all, this is the SB in Vegas). For their part, CBS is quietly hoping that a Doink happens, after which the Doink Cam will become as ubiquitous as the Pylon Cam.

you should be just in time to Usher in halftime Gene
You mean Taylor Swift isn't performing at halftime?🤔.... About the only thing I like about SB halftimes is that they are longer than usual & I can go do work or such around the house.

FWIW.. If SF follows script, they'll be down by something like 27-7 @ half then make a huge 2nd half come back.

we found RickyPicks. He was in the lower bedroom watching a re-run of the NFC Championship game - wearing his Goff jersey, clutching his mini Lombardi trophy whilst wailing - 'it should have been us !'

In between tears, he spoke of his final pick for the season - waxed poetic on his admiration of Markie and Sonik - and then the words came out-

Kansas City Chiefs 28
San Francisco MarkieNiners - 24

enjoy our last game brothers

we found RickyPicks. He was in the lower bedroom watching a re-run of the NFC Championship game - wearing his Goff jersey, clutching his mini Lombardi trophy whilst wailing - 'it should have been us !'

In between tears, he spoke of his final pick for the season - waxed poetic on his admiration of Markie and Sonik - and then the words came out-

Kansas City Chiefs 28
San Francisco MarkieNiners - 24

enjoy our last game brothers
now not one to boast ( yeah, right ! ) but RickyPicks has an incredible Superbowl stat - 2 of the last 3 Superbowls he has predicted to a T the final score and winner. Yup. Last year was exception though. Now not a bettor or Fanduel Vegas type, but he did win a fresh caught Lake Michigan yellow perch dinner from his BIL due to his Superbowl score acumen.

Back