The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Football season is over. @JohnN are you a Maple Leafs fan? Canadiens? Canucks? Flames? Oilers? Senators?
This Rangers fan knows: :cool:
CFfR4n_VEAE5ono

:LOL: I'm a crazy Maple Leafs fan.

Tampa Bay and Boston are the great teams to fear in Toronto. I like original six games when we beat the Rangers. Love beating the Canadiens. Leafs before Rangers for the cup. We will beat any New York team. LOL Are the Sabres still in the NHL? We will stop them too.

Regards :unsure:

Big parade & celebration for the Chiefs today. Attendance was massive. School was called off & the weather was decent. Some humorous points to the day:

The parade came to a screeching halt so Mahomes could visit a Port-A-Potty for an MVPee.
1676502231883.png

When he emerged he high fived everyone around him. Ewww.
They filmed him on a float guzzling a beer straight down. He really looked goofy & buzzed on stage & I thought he might be embarrassing. But he kept it short & sweet & kept smiling.

Players would jump off the floats (double decker busses actually) to meet the fans and short interviews with the local news people. I don't know which player but as he came up to a female interviewer she waved her hand around her nose & said, "Man! What have you been smokin?" Missouri just recently legalized recreational pot.

Another player was being interviewed & his T-shirt under his jacket read, "I win the Super Bowl and all I got was this f***ing T shirt?" But you know, spelled out. The news person said "oh my oh my we can't show that on the TV!!" and covered up the word with her free hand.

Good times today.

Last edited:
Big parade & celebration for the Chiefs today. Attendance was massive. School was called off & the weather was decent. Some humorous points to the day:

The parade came to a screeching halt so Mahomes could visit a Port-A-Potty for an MVPee.
View attachment 88636

When he emerged he high fived everyone around him. Ewww.
They filmed him on a float guzzling a beer straight down. He really looked goofy & buzzed on stage & I thought he might be embarrassing. But he kept it short & sweet & kept smiling.

Players would jump off the floats (double decker busses actually) to meet the fans and short interviews with the local news people. I don't know which player but as he came up to a female interviewer she waved her hand around her nose & said, "Man! What have you been smokin?" Missouri just recently legalized recreational pot.

Another player was being interviewed & his T-shirt under his jacket read, "I win the Super Bowl and all I got was this f***ing T shirt?" But you know, spelled out. The news person said "oh my oh my we can't show that on the TV!!" and covered up the word with her free hand.

Good times today.
I love it when sports figures celebrate a championship by getting buzzed. It's what I would have done when I was that age (not so much now as I prefer to do that at home and not out and about).
Winning the Super Bowl, is without a doubt, a time you should be able to celebrate to the max and not care what people think.

I love it when sports figures celebrate a championship by getting buzzed. It's what I would have done when I was that age (not so much now as I prefer to do that at home and not out and about).
Winning the Super Bowl, is without a doubt, a time you should be able to celebrate to the max and not care what people think.
Yes for the most part. Just do not throw the Lombardi trophy from boat to boat.

Aaron Rodgers--------------as of yesterday

“I feel really good about the conversations that are going to be had, that have been had with important people in my life. Yourself included. But I’m not looking for somebody to tell me what the answer is. All the answers are right inside me. I touched many of the feeling on both sides in the darkness. I’m thankful for that time."

“I feel really good about the conversations that are going to be had, that have been had with important people in my life. Yourself included. But I’m not looking for somebody to tell me what the answer is. All the answers are right inside me. I touched many of the feeling on both sides in the darkness. I’m thankful for that time."
I hadn't heard that.
🤔...I wonder if he had The Youngbloods song 'Darkness Darkness' playing on an endless loop for 4days straight?
I just hope GB is not stupid enough to think they can give it another go next year with Rodgers & there'll be a different outcome!

I hadn't heard that.
🤔...I wonder if he had The Youngbloods song 'Darkness Darkness' playing on an endless loop for 4days straight?
I just hope GB is not stupid enough to think they can give it another go next year with Rodgers & there'll be a different outcome!
CTE is less for Quarter Backs since it's such a protected position. Still I kinda wonder if he's taken a few too many hard knocks...

Me after the new Broadsword. The darkness revealed all. I'm thankful.

Go Bills! :p

Why doesn't he just make his decision quietly instead of making a spectacle of the whole thing.

I agree also!! He probably gets off on all of this....
I'm really getting sick of hearing about Rodgers! He's worse than Favre ever was when GB went through all that.
Favre was just a sort of a good ole boy from Mississippi ( I actually enjoyed listening to him talk)... Rodgers is the deep thinker... pondering the universe... the smartest guy in the room! & oh 'ya, the room is dark, very dark🤔..... Go figure?

Last edited:
Back